Search results for query: *

1. P

tModLoader Boss Music Mod Help

I know it's been exactly one year since your second bump, but I think I might have an answer for the main question. For the others, you may be able to find the variables that Terraria uses to keep track of those things and adapt this idea accordingly. What you'll need to do is put this in the...
  2. P

tModLoader Help with Custom Difficulty

Just a guess since I'm new to modding, but you might wanna make it "public virtual void NightmareModeStats()". That's how the other methods like SetDefaults that you override are originally coded in tmodloader. You might wanna provide more information on what mProperties.NMM is. My guess is...
  3. P

Wavebank Wave Bank - Undertale

Dropbox links are no longer working due to some change regarding the public folder! Please re-upload the Wave banks that were on Dropbox to something else like Mega so people can download them again. Edit: Apparently you can use a shared folder/shared link to share files now. Maybe use that.
  4. P

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi, I've made a projectile that works in basically the same way as a drill, but without the sound/dust. It doesn't deal damage however, which is annoying because that's the whole point of it. Here's the projectile's code: using System; using System.Linq; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
Back
Top Bottom