Search results for query: *

1. Xman101🌳

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

It has arrived! :D
  2. Xman101🌳

Unfortunately, I din't grab an archive of the TO thread prior to the site closing down, so I've...

Unfortunately, I din't grab an archive of the TO thread prior to the site closing down, so I've lost the first half of the story. :(
  3. Xman101🌳

What can I say? I like some good waterfalls. Another one for the next Creation Compendium! [img]

What can I say? I like some good waterfalls. Another one for the next Creation Compendium!
  4. Xman101🌳

CC Creation Compendium #80

I'm loving all the entries. Another great month from the community! But my goodness, I lost my socks witnessing Orange's Oriental Castle masterpiece. I tip my hat to you sir.
  5. Xman101🌳

(We don't talk about the clutter in the bottom right, someone didn't plan where to put their...

(We don't talk about the clutter in the bottom right, someone didn't plan where to put their chests to keep track of materials)
  6. Xman101🌳

[img] Thought I might put this in here for the Creation Compendium. I really enjoyed working on...

Thought I might put this in here for the Creation Compendium. I really enjoyed working on this. :D
  7. Xman101🌳

Just been trawling through the Wayback Machine's archives of Terraria Online, and was able to...

Just been trawling through the Wayback Machine's archives of Terraria Online, and was able to track down my profile. The memories.
  8. Xman101🌳

You know what I haven't done in a while? Get hit by a freight train of nostalgia.

You know what I haven't done in a while? Get hit by a freight train of nostalgia.
  9. Xman101🌳

Video Xman101's Playthrough Shenanigans

This episode took longer to get out, mainly because Minecraft 1.16 is so cool. But anyways, here's Chris facing up against the angry plant herself.
  10. Xman101🌳

Hey look, 2 weeks ain't too bad. Hopefully, I can start work on the next episode and have it out by next week. If not, I should have it out 2 weeks from now at the latest. EDIT: Whoops, looks like it's been 3 weeks. Must check dates before making these claims.
  11. Xman101🌳

Happy New Year everyone! The hiatus was back, again, but it is over. Had to get a couple of other videos done before I returned to Terraria stuff. They were about a game called Pinball Science, made in 1998. If you're interested, you can visit the channel on Youtube and check it out for...
  12. Xman101🌳

Isn't it nice that these things are coming out faster than an eternity? (Also, did not know how bulky the Phoenix Blaster was until I plonked it in this thumbnail, haha.)
  13. Xman101🌳

A little longer than 9 days this time, but I had sooo much footage to comb through this time, which might become apparent towards the end of the video. Anyways, enjoy!
  14. Xman101🌳

Only 9 days since the last video? I must be doing something right.
  15. Xman101🌳

So it has taken me a while, but the next series is here! Meet Chris the Cowboy, gunslinger extraordinaire!
  16. Xman101🌳

I see, I see. Well, good luck with Grad School, and let's hope 1.4 comes sooner rather than...

I see, I see. Well, good luck with Grad School, and let's hope 1.4 comes sooner rather than later. :D
  17. Xman101🌳

*Obligatory new profile post to fix the more than 10 month old profile post*

*Obligatory new profile post to fix the more than 10 month old profile post*
  18. Xman101🌳

My my, that does sound like a problem. Let me fix that for you.

My my, that does sound like a problem. Let me fix that for you.
  19. Xman101🌳

Good, good. How have you been? :D

Good, good. How have you been? :D
  20. Xman101🌳

Hey look! A video not long after the last one!
Back
Top Bottom