Search results for query: *

1. Terraria guru

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Thank you everyone in the Terraria comunity for making this long wait fun. This link is a sneak-peak of some cool stuff 1.3 has: Version History Besides that, we will be able to face the moonlord. Im extremely excited to test the new UI that has been redesigned from the ground up. Being able to...
  2. Terraria guru

Mobile A prediction for 1.3

My prediction is that they will release 1.3.5 for Switch and the following week or month for mobile. A terraria blitz. Bad for us fans, it might be close to christmas season which people will likely pour money into stores & nintendo switches with Terraria, new galaxy phones with terraria, etc...
  3. Terraria guru

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

:(let me correct myself. I checked youtube and terraria mobile does support controllers. Sorry about that. @Terraria staff - Which control is best for mobile experience?
  4. Terraria guru

@Totsuki , I'm not a chromebook hater nor a fan. My brother asks the same question. I'm sure terraria will be available for chromebook; but the version will most likely be the same as mobile. I think you are asking if it will be same like PC or Steam, which in this case i don't think will be the...
  5. Terraria guru

Yes me too. Thank you for the update Pipeworks. Keep up the good work!
  6. Terraria guru

Proto, my phone is a galaxy s7. Its old in today's standard, but will it run it? What will happen to those phones that can't play the update? Can we still use the current version?
  7. Terraria guru

I'm excited about Terraria in switch. I dont own one yet but i understand they take advantage of bluetooth or NFC for multiplayer games to connect even wireless. I wonder how is it going to work with Terraria on the nintendo switch. As it is right now on mobile, to use the multiplayer up to 4...
  8. Terraria guru

Amen to that! Good things happen to those who wait. I would say its taking some time to update but the developers are taking into account to fix some issues the current version of mobile terraria has. I haven't had many myself but other people do.
  9. Terraria guru

The Gurus simple creations

Hi, these are my simple buildings. The paladin won.
  10. Terraria guru

Once its updated on mobile to 1.3, is it going to be easier/ faster to port the newer updates? By that what i mean is if by august as an example the update to 1.3 comes out, how long after that will the other updates take to catch up with the PC version? (Weeks, months...) Are they going to...
  11. Terraria guru

They usually never remove bosses in terraria, i imagine the developers had a long debate about Ocram. A lot people like everything about the game, even the odd bosses.
  12. Terraria guru

I can live without Ocram & co. The moon lord and lunar events are more than a fair trade. People complain about losing dragon armor, but dont see vortex/solar flare/ end game armor and weapons than makes the dragon armor seem like platinum armor. Plus you dont really lose it, it just becomes a...
  13. Terraria guru

WIP Doctor Meh's Build Collection (2017-2018)

I love your builts. I wish my creativity becomes like that some day. They are amazing.
  14. Terraria guru

One of the cool things I'm trying to do is to create dungeons and gauntlets that you have to go thru then face the boss (which you summon). Similar to Zelda 2 in Nes and Actraiser 2 in Snes. There's a lot of classic 2D games you can look up in YouTube for inspiration to create lots of...
  15. Terraria guru

Me too. I come & go in terraria. But i can honestly say that im a proud terraria addict. Its my favorite pastime. & its my favorite mobile game too. After a while most mobile games become repetitive, not terraria. The only limit in Terraria is the limit in your imagination or creativity. I love...
  16. Terraria guru

Do you think Terraria will be complete after 1.4 update? Will they then work on Terraria 2?
  17. Terraria guru

Mobile A prediction for 1.3

I don't think they will leave any mobile exclusive content, but i would like to keep the horn of plenty. But then again, i would trade any old items for Moon Lord items. The ufo mount is on point!
  18. Terraria guru

Thanks

Thanks
  19. Terraria guru

The Devil is in the details. I love the details, i don't know about crafting the piggy bank or about the crystal doors. But everything looks great. If they took some time dedicated just to improve the UI then I bet the controls, the hotbar and all the stuff us mobile terrarians complain about...
Back
Top Bottom