Search results for query: *

1. stlast

Terraria Bad Ideas

Clowns replaced with Trojan Rabbits
  2. stlast

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

On my latest playthrough, I started a rod of discord farm before I had defeated Plantera. I spent hours AFK grinding in the underground hallow, in which I had gotten over a dozen wizard hats, tons of magic quivers and armor polish, half a dozen rune sets, over a thousand granite blocks (because...
  3. stlast

Look to your left and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Golem with it.

I have to fight the Golem with a trash can.... Given that the Golem's probably made of a durable substance like ceramics or stone, throwing the can as a weapon would be a stupid idea - the can is going to go to pieces long before Golem. Its contents are mostly things like scrap cardboard and...
  4. stlast

Terraria Bad Ideas

-Fixed bug where bugs could be fixed.
  5. stlast

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"What's a Gandhi?"
  6. stlast

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Bankception
  7. stlast

I found these in a mod app on this one Minecraft server: What time zone are you in? -2015 What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -Yes What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? -Yes What do you consider your greatest strength? -Yes What do...
  8. stlast

Casual How bad is your OCD?

I'm not sure if this counts, but one time in math class I was sitting way in the back of the room sorting the rulers instead of working.
  9. stlast

Terraria Bad Ideas

Durability.
  10. stlast

Game Mechanics Can you add a cool anti-piracy measure to the game?

"(World) is 1000% corrupt. You should buy the game." -Dryad
  11. stlast

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Several new blood moon monsters were added and also I think snowballs wre buffed. And also I was exploring a new world I made in the desert there was like some kind of antlion nest with tomb crawler worms and 2 new antlion type monsters. Sorry if this has been posted before.
  12. stlast

PC 1.3 Changelog

We still have like 2 hours to go
  13. stlast

So far every time I opened Terraria today I looked straight at the bottom left side of the...

So far every time I opened Terraria today I looked straight at the bottom left side of the screen to see if it says 1.3.
  14. stlast

What phobias do you have?

Almost every phobia listed so far and a few more.
  15. stlast

CTRL V

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/658/580/aca.jpg
  16. stlast

"What's Obama's last name?"
  17. stlast

Casual Explain your avatar

I never found a good avatar.
Back
Top Bottom