Search results for query: *

1. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is a bloody stabber, like the night's stabber but as the bloody edge planning to be implemented? The whole set kinda feels incomplete without it, having the night's stabber and bloody edge but no bloody stabber
  2. P

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

valerius could you specify where to find this file i can't seem to locate it
  3. P

tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

crimshallow do you have your code anywhere I can't seem to extract the tmod properly to figure out what you did to the armor to fix the various compile problems first error: c:\Users\riesp.DESKTOP-138NOP3.000\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Antisocial\Antisocial.cs(120,21) ...
  4. P

tModLoader Magic Storage

whenever I open a storage heart and move my cursor over the ui, the game crashes. I patched my game with terraria patcher and have tried disabling all of the plugins, to no avail. Latest crash log below: 9/25/2018 6:37:20 PM System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until...
  5. P

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

is there an updated version that's compatible with magic storage
  6. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm not sure if this is a calamity glitch, a terraria patcher glitch, or a tmodloader glitch, but whenever I'm running a patched game through terraria patcher and I put on a full set of calamity armor (or just the leggings and default armors), it makes the game go down to ~2fps. Can someone tell...
Back
Top Bottom