Search results for query: *

• Users: Kablaouye
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kablaouye

Show off your 1.4 base!

With 1.4 finally out, there are going to be alot of new people playing the game, so lets show everyone what we are building! Here are my humble arena beginnings!
  2. Kablaouye

A new start...

Since I saw that a new update has come out, I thought that it would be a great idea to start playing fresh, new character, new world, new everything! So here is my humble starting abode day 1: resource gathering and general goofery happened the first few hours! day 2: serious building has...
  3. Kablaouye

New start, new style

Because 1.3 came out I decided to start fresh, and because I wanted to start fresh, I had to build in a new style, as I will showcase here as it is being built! For now I only have one picture, but more are soon to follow! *This world is in expert mode* updated overview pic: *style is...
  4. Kablaouye

Kablaouye's Creations

In my preparation for the coming 1.3 update, and because I wanted to get organized, I have made...this! A few towers containing all that I possess with room for more! I plan on expanding the floating village and I have already made the islands, just the houses left
  5. Kablaouye

City of Wonders

In my preparation for the coming 1.3 update, and because I wanted to get organized, I have made...this! A few towers containing all that I possess with room for more! I plan on expanding the floating village and I have already made the islands, just the houses left Boom! Sewer town...
Back
Top Bottom