Search results for query: *

• Users: COOKl
  • Order by date
  1. COOKl

Pixel Art Fluff's Art Sanctuary

I do not
  2. COOKl

I rarely ever thought about the forums while I was drawing because my biggest reason for not posting was just because I forgot about it. For art block, I don't really know. I don't get it too often and when I do end up getting it I end up moving into practicing things.
  3. COOKl

Boo! Hey, well isn't this a surprise! I can't say this is my grand return to monthly posts here, but I thought it would be fun to post an update of how my art has improved over the last year! I think I should have an actual drawing from each month this time, so maybe I'll be able to get through...
  4. COOKl

I'm definitely not planning on returning, but I might make a post on my art thread for the year...

I'm definitely not planning on returning, but I might make a post on my art thread for the year just to note how things have changed.
  5. COOKl

Ah, yeah of course! I haven't been checking in on it recently but it was nice to look at...

Ah, yeah of course! I haven't been checking in on it recently but it was nice to look at everything again! I don't actually know why I stopped, because although I rarely do things on TCF I still check it every day.
  6. COOKl

oh apparently I've been on here for 5 years that's cool [ATTACH]

oh apparently I've been on here for 5 years that's cool
  7. COOKl

Sooo, although I didn't forget about this I got sick right as the time came around, making it so I wasn't able to. I decided to stop holding it off once I saw the powersteef has posted theirs, though. Anyways, ignoring that, this month has actually gone very well. School has started up but I...
  8. COOKl

Oog, a day late. Ah, well, at least I'm getting it done. It won't be the worst I've done, anyways. This month was very busy for me, as I was working a lot and when I wasn't I was either preparing for my dad to get re-married or going on vacation in seattle. I at least got to complete an art...
  9. COOKl

Hey, sorry I'm a bit late with this. I had a busy past few days as I was helping prepare for my dad's wedding, but now that that's over I'm free to write this. The wedding itself was a great time, and I'm really happy with how everything went down. Everyone cried, including me, which really...
  10. COOKl

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Yeah, exactly. There's a chance I get back in to making these in the future, and I'm just not a fan of locking this thread off anyways.
  11. COOKl

[ATTACH]

12. COOKl

Well, May has come and gone, and now I'm 17 years old. I apparently had some struggles with getting older that I didn't know about, but I was able to get over that. This month in general has been amazing, as I've been able to completely get over a lot of my issues! I also started a new terraria...
  13. COOKl

Slimecats now has a 5 star rating on the steam workshop!

Slimecats now has a 5 star rating on the steam workshop!
  14. COOKl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813897686 hehe

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813897686 hehe
  15. COOKl

Wow, this month just completely whizzed by me. Although uneventful in a life sense, there was a lot that happened with my art. Not only did I draw way more than I usually do, but even within a month I started to realize how my art style was changing. As you'll see in these images compared to the...
  16. COOKl

Hehe So I know I didn't do the art batch last month, but I believe this month will make up for it. Not only did I finish and release the album I was working on, I've also actually drawn stuff on my own! I really wouldn't have had much, if any, art from that month anyways. So, let me get on with...
  17. COOKl

I haven't posted the art update for February because I have an album finished and I just need to finish the cover art. However, I ended up getting really sick right as March started and just haven't been able to do it, so there won't be an update for February. Sorry about that. If you want, you...
  18. COOKl

[ATTACH]

19. COOKl

it is for the eye of cthulu

it is for the eye of cthulu
  20. COOKl

The more I work on this texture pack the more excited I get for when I can release it! I just...

The more I work on this texture pack the more excited I get for when I can release it! I just need to get some idea for about 600 more enemies. How hard could that be? I mean hey at least I got one of the bosses done while making get creepier the more you think about it
Back
Top Bottom