Search results for query: *

1. Mars Bars

Game Mechanics Some changes I don't get in 1.4 [Hotbar, Strange Plant, Moss]

I remember in my master mode playthrough that the strange plants still grew in pre-hardmode? I found some and was confused that only my other hardmode world they're tradeable. And I guess that's fair? I feel like there could be another way than locking it.
  2. Mars Bars

Game Mechanics Some changes I don't get in 1.4 [Hotbar, Strange Plant, Moss]

So I've been playing a lot of Terraria lately, finishing master mode in 1.4, building a castle for my relics with new blocks, and moving on to modded which is still in 1.3. And with that I noticed some small changes that only I could notice since I don't see anybody else point them out. 1.)...
  3. Mars Bars

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Such a big update on Terraria as a whole hooh. Definitely not as excited as everybody else for new vanities since I only really liked the Floret lol. I do have one complaint tho, Shouldn't the Wandering Ronin's hat cover the eyes? That and the small shoulder cape was the only thing making it...
  4. Mars Bars

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I feel so glad that the wait to see the winners has finally ended and the waiting stress ended too lol. Congrats to the 5 winners, I'm really glad the devs pulled a surprise like that especially because of the community's results which what was really worrying me. And yeah seems like the major...
  5. Mars Bars

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Seeing all the REALLY cool outfits and armors and even just ideas on here is so intimidating lol. But hey worth a shot :3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> There was already a lot of armors and some clothing I could dye to make it look more like casual wear, but I could never really find any casual skirts...
  6. Mars Bars

cEaK

cEaK
  7. Mars Bars

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions

Happy 8th Anniversary Terraria! Me and my friend Midori have decided to make something to celebrate this special occassion to the game we love so much (and sort of became a bit of my life xd). I present thee!
  8. Mars Bars

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Woops, just goes to show how new I am to this kind of stuff. Thank you kind human, now off I go to put it in the right place ^-^. (you can delet that if you wanna)
  9. Mars Bars

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Happy Anniversary to Terraria, one of my beloved games which is pretty much most of my life now xd. I present thee with a cake that is uh.. appropriately themed for the occasion. Both me and my friend Midori worked on this xp P.S. first post I've ever made on the forums so yeah xd
  10. Mars Bars

Yo :3

Yo :3
Back
Top Bottom