Search results for query: *

1. MelonMann

tModLoader Cannot publish mod

nevermind, didn't check the file structure it looks like git screwed it up somehow and made two mod folders
  2. MelonMann

tModLoader Help with projectile

SOLUTION: Projectile.InheritSource(Projectile)
  3. MelonMann

tModLoader Custom solution firing inferno fork bolt instead of hallowed spray?

thanks, i'll see if this works edit: worked! tysm
  4. MelonMann

tModLoader Custom solution firing inferno fork bolt instead of hallowed spray?

i'm making infinite versions of some items for my mod and i've come across the weirdest bug, when using one of the infinite clentaminator solutions, it will use the inferno fork projectile for some reason i provided a video in a zip file if you wanna see it, but here's my code: using Terraria...
  5. MelonMann

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

i got the same question, running it in wine doesn't work edit: i got the spritesheet i wanted off of -source removed- instead, im not sure of the legality of this though
  6. MelonMann

Linux Game says it's running but it isn't

and ofcourse, it works when i restart my computer again dont know how to delete a post so ill just leave it at this
  7. MelonMann

Linux Game says it's running but it isn't

yesterday my pc crashed, and after it restarted terraria wouldn't start it worked fine before, but now it doesn't i've tried restarting my pc multiple times, reinstalling the game, using proton, and nothing worked every other game on steam works except terraria.. any ideas?
Back
Top Bottom