Search results for query: *

1. MadPezkoh

Showcase (Prototype) Jukebox Machine

Oddly enough that's actually quite easy to implement, with the exception of Celestial and Aether Monoliths. The thing with those is that I'd have to either choose between one of the four Celestial Monoliths or make it cycle between them every time the Lunar Boss music were to play. Aether...
  2. MadPezkoh

Showcase (Prototype) Jukebox Machine

Hello, world! I recently started fiddling with wires and right off the bat I thought that creating a Jukebox machine would make for a fun challenge. To my surprise, I haven't found anything else quite like it in the forums, which was all the more reason for me to tackle it. This is only a...
  3. MadPezkoh

Builds Rate my 1 hr Starter Base

Building early on in a playthrough is always commendable in my book, since it's such a pain to move around and get resources. Personally, I'd have kept the wood blocks and the doors on the inner side of those walls for a tidier feel. You could also push the table and chairs one block to the...
  4. MadPezkoh

My first (Creative Build).

That looks pretty cool. I like how you made that tiny window with the table, very creative solution. You could try adding more furniture and playing a bit more with your walls so they'd feel cozier.
  5. MadPezkoh

Jungle Mud Hut

Hello, world. I put some mud over a desert. I'm not very fond of custom trees. I'm not very consistent either. There's something weird about the water on camera mode, though.
  6. MadPezkoh

Overwater Bungalow

Hello, world. Just finished making this one. Took me about ~20 hours spread throughout 4 days. It's kinda gotten a bit bigger than I expected.
  7. MadPezkoh

Tree Housing Complex

Hello, world. So I made this a few years ago, as a present for a distant friend. I kinda miss her now...
Back
Top Bottom