Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I love this mod, but unfortunately its not worth using if you use mods that add other bosses to the game... Calamity for one, i shouldnt be able to kill the slime god in 3 seconds right after exiting the dungeon. I know you need support from other developers to get their mods working with...
  2. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The steampunk armor is onyl slightly over powered honestly. and its hard to put my fihger on it, it just seems a bit unfairly strong compared al everything else at its level. just my opinion though, i could just be picky. Also new bug i just found, etherial golem head doesnt despawn after...
  3. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Just wanted to say that ive had a lot of fun playing through your mod so far, however it doesnt balance well with other mods... Playing with calamity, thorium, and spirit atm and the armor you get after beating the steam trio and moonlord is too strong for its teir. the steam trio can be...
  4. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Adding any additional form of life steal / minion cap would have to be a VERY rare roll or it could get insanely unbalanced. That said, is it possible to remove the WIP rolls like luck and fishing skill untill they are done? Correct me if im wrong but they dont do anything at this point in time...
  5. S

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Do glyphs apply to summoning weapons? having a hard time figuring that one out. Assuming im not holding the staff all the time.
  6. S

1 and 2, but neither of them seem worth the THREE minion slots it takes to use them effectively. Honestly even if they didnt use minion slots at all, it still feels like the weakest weapon of the bunch. And having to give up THREE minion slots to use it just isnt right. Im significantly weaker...
  7. S

Is the death wind summon artifact weapon even worth using? I was very dissapointed to see a weapon take up minion slots but only smack the enemy once... makes it difficults to use actually summons!
  8. S

tModLoader Antiaris

This mod looks great, but that spell fail mechanic is an instant 100% turnoff, unfortunate.
  9. S

v0.1.0.9 I do have other mods installed, ill list them just in case it helps. Enigma, Spirit, Thorium, Calamity, Beyond the Forgotton Ages, Summoners Association, Magic Storage, and Wing Slot. I didnt think any of these would cause issues.
  10. S

Sorry for late reply but i wanted to double check to make sure i was certain. But i only installed your mod very recently, less than a week and theres no updates for it now. I just tested again and the issue still persists. The summons only give the correct status effect if im actually holding...
  11. S

Having issues with summon items that have modifiers for "chance to inflict debuff" on them not actually inflicting said debuff, instead they will inflict the one thatson whatever weapon im currently holding.
Back
Top Bottom