Search results for query: *

1. Joeybun

Mac The Immense FPS Drop Issue and Other Bugs

I just tried out on my 15 inch m2 air, it runs alright! It kind of lags on a heavily decorated houses but it's more than bearable. Thanks for letting me know tho!
  2. Joeybun

How the performance of the late game events goes; if it runs smooth ex. pillars, moon lord, etc.
  3. Joeybun

Candygoblen's native Terraria support

Has anyone tried using the method by Candygoblen to natively run Terraria on a MacBook M1/M2? How'd it go if so?
  4. Joeybun

Hey! Thanks for the info, I have seen that but never tried it yet! Could you tell me how you went on late game?
  5. Joeybun

Figured so... 😢
  6. Joeybun

Hello! This is an issue that I've been searching around for quite a long time but have found no proper solutions for it yet! First of all, this issue is not on Re-Logic's fault! Well, partially since the ARM processors Apple made has some issues handling the game, and Terraria is not quite...
  7. Joeybun

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

This has been mentioned quite a lot, no estimated date will be released as people may get disappointed for no reason when the estimated date even isn't true.
  8. Joeybun

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Im still confused, is the 1.3.x update's new content only the new ui and some extra customisation (manipulating where npc can spawn and live in)?
  9. Joeybun

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

This is gonna cause heaps of bugs haha
Back
Top Bottom