Search results for query: *

• Users: GlowDonk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GlowDonk

Linux Game not launching with TModLoader installed

I can't seem to launch Terraria. I tried everything the official Discord told me to do and it still doesn't work, can someone please help me with this issue?
  2. GlowDonk

tModLoader Phantom's Requiem [Weapon Mod Request]

I want to see someone make a Sword Mod that is an Upgrade to the Horseman's Blade the Orange and Green parts are photo negative, the blade is a bit longer, the crossguard is wider, and the Projectile behaves like the Influx Waver's but with the Flying Dragon's texture Here's a list of things I...
  3. GlowDonk

Wavebank Miitopia Wavebank Request

Heya, if anyone is accepting requests for Wavebanks. I would love to see one for the Miitopia OST Here's my list (with every track replacement); Title: Stage (New Lumos) Overworld: Map (Greenhorne) Overworld (Alt): Title (Greenhorne) Night Time: Stage (Greenhorne) Desert: Map (Neksdor...
  4. GlowDonk

PC Must need more speed

I need some more fps for Terraria and I don't know how, is there anything I can do to make my game run fast?
  5. GlowDonk

3DS 1.2.4 + Expert Mode (no 1.3)

Would it be nice to have both 1.2.4 features (minus dyes), AND Expert Mode instead of a 1.3 Update? It'd be nice for that to happen in a new update for Terraria 3DS (Expert Mode is a second choice after setting the size of your world and 1.2.4 items are added from the unused items list and given...
Back
Top Bottom