Search results for query: *

1. DuplexLake

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow Furniture

Would be really cool to add more things you can do with rainbow brick via crafting, would be really cool to see stuff like a rainbow table as well as a rainbow toilet
  2. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

Earlier I Tried To Make An Item From Scratch Instead Of Changing Up A Terraria Model. I Just Wanted Some Feedback On The Art And Stuff. <----- Slime Boots Also I Forgot To Say Other Life Shields Do End Up Having Hearts On Them
  3. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

Honesyly, To Me The Only Thing That Matters Is That The Item Works. I Get What Your Saying. But Not Even Practice Can Help Me. My Hand Writing Is Really Bad. I've Tried To Fix That First But I Never Could. So I'd Say I'd Need To At Least Be Able To Write A Word Nicely First I'll Give Credit...
  4. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

I added the files but now it says the image names out of spoilers to everyone. how can i fix this??? cuz idk
  5. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

There Are Over 100 Items So If Anything I'm Gonna Show A Few Of Them.
  6. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

i've ran into a problem though. I was going to add it but i can't since i can't get a zoomed in picture and i don't think i can screenshot the game the only screenshot i can get is one with my desktop which is bad. so I was wondering if you know where i can find a photo editor where i can save...
  7. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

Your right. I'll add a screenshot soon
  8. DuplexLake

tModLoader Space Royale

At The Moment There Isn't That Much To Say About This Mod Since It's Still In It's Beta Stage Being Worked On. The One Thing That Can Be Said Is That It's Meant To Be A PVP Mod. Soon A Map Link Will Be Posted Here So You Can Have Fun Running Around Battling! The Link For The Mod Download Will Be...
  9. DuplexLake

tModLoader Terrextras

Download: The mod updates quite frequently so keep an eye out for updates! Download The Mod Here: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/Terrextras.tmod A Little Bit About The Mod: Terrextras is a mod that adds in over 100 new items that can be dropped or crafted! If you...
Back
Top Bottom