Search results for query: *

1. GlucoseGuardian

Which biome is your least favourite biome?

Tricky to decide between Hallow and Crimson. However, I believe I would have to choose Hallow due to how it overrides Crimson or the beautiful Corruption in the spread, as well as the tougher enemies and infuriatingly cheerful sounding music and headache inducing colors.
  2. GlucoseGuardian

Today I have learned that attempting to kill the Lunatic Cultist with a minishark and normal...

Today I have learned that attempting to kill the Lunatic Cultist with a minishark and normal musket balls is not a good idea.
  3. GlucoseGuardian

This remains unknown to not only me but the entire human race, we can only speculate as of now.

This remains unknown to not only me but the entire human race, we can only speculate as of now.
  4. GlucoseGuardian

Hmmm. True. I will need to consider this. It will require the blood of at least twice as many...

Hmmm. True. I will need to consider this. It will require the blood of at least twice as many virgins and assorted animals in sacrifices, though.
  5. GlucoseGuardian

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Hmm. Depends on whether you are referring to Console/PC or Mobile. Sharanga if I could pick any, but if I must choose from 1.3, a weapon that I loved at first sight was the Daedalus Stormbow.
  6. GlucoseGuardian

Rolling in small circles on the floor hugging my knees to my chest because I am a sad person and...

Rolling in small circles on the floor hugging my knees to my chest because I am a sad person and have been gifted with the curse of life
  7. GlucoseGuardian

Worshipping the only three entities worth worshipping- Shrek, Satan, And The Moon Lord

Worshipping the only three entities worth worshipping- Shrek, Satan, And The Moon Lord
  8. GlucoseGuardian

Mobile Clockwork Assault Rifle or Megashark?

There's nothing like the feel of a good megashark in your hands. I played for a year without getting the clockwork so I'm pretty biased though. However I would reccommend having both.
  9. GlucoseGuardian

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

To be honest I kind of take it as a consolation prize since mobile controls and bugs can be so infuriating at times. Also, it helps me get back to how my character was, as this is the second time Terraria mobile has deleted player/world file I had. Since you can't get it in console though, it's...
  10. GlucoseGuardian

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

When my friend told me about this game four years ago as of may 2018. I had no idea it even existed prior to that, and now I own it on 4 platforms. Other than that, this one time I got all the items I needed for the Ankh shield in under 30 kills for every enemy I needed the drops from.
  11. GlucoseGuardian

Mobile HELP

Mobile has a free tutorial version (which if I am not mistaken can be played in the full version as well) which can be seperately downloaded from the app or play store/whatever amazon uses. The full game includes much more and is quite fun, especially with friends, who you may join if you are on...
Back
Top Bottom