Search results for query: *

• Users: WVlad
  • Order by date
  1. WVlad

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

Yep, stormfront razor is overpowered. I still keep it even after moon lord for aoe things. May be it should be nerfed in the next version. My mod doesn't change any "internal" damage calculation, it just applies a modifier after everything. Other conditions like accessory are applied before my...
  2. WVlad

The "CalamityMod.CalPlayer.CalamityPlayer.stressMax" field error is certainly related to Calamity version incompatibility, if you have it with the latest Calamity then may be I have to update my mod for the new version of Calamity. But the sprite "Begin..." error is different, as I said it...
  3. WVlad

Same: it looks like you use outdated version of Calamity. Just update it.
  4. WVlad

There is no list but all balancing changes are in the code under the spoiler in the topic header. I just balance things that I encounter during my playthrough, converting melee weapons is a bigger scope so I'm not going to add it.
  5. WVlad

It looks like you use outdated version of Calamity. Just update it.
  6. WVlad

Could you check if there is anything exception-like in the logs when it breaks?
  7. WVlad

This error is not strictly related to my mod. According to my experience it can happen when you quit to main menu, reload mods and continue playing. The cause might be that some mods don't correctly unload their textures. The workaround usually is: restart game executable if you need to reload mods.
  8. WVlad

Yep, there could be mod conflicts. I'm more into Cities Skylines now so I'm not sure when I continue developing this. If you are interested feel free to extract this mod (source is included) and fix it yourself.
  9. WVlad

Update * Weapons rebalance till Polterghast * Better mod description
  10. WVlad

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have made a fix in a separate mod for most balancing issues which I mentioned earlier. You can check it here.
  11. WVlad

Update * Weapons rebalance through mid Hardmode till Post-Providence (here is where I am playing now). Fixes too OP and too weak weapons. * Superdummies correctly work with weapons that take into account enemy max hp * More configuration options * Look at the config screenshot to see other new...
  12. WVlad

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi, thanks for this big mod, I really like it but I encountered a few issues I want to report: Some weapons mentioned in wiki progressare not balanced to other items of their tier in terms of DPS. I will mostly tell about rogue items here: Defective Spheres is mid hardmode tier but it stayed...
  13. WVlad

tModLoader Piercing Imminuty Fix 2 - now per weapon

Update Fix to work correctly with current version + Calamity. Added a special case for dragon stuff to keep it damage same as vanilla. It his multiple segments which are different projectile types. Now they share same piercing immunity "slot". Multiplayer still not supported.
  14. WVlad

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi guys, just want to let you know that my mod that improves rogue class experience has been just updated. See my forum thread for details
  15. WVlad

Update Added this. Thank you for using my mod.
  16. WVlad

See topic header for the full description. Changes:
  17. WVlad

Update This mod focuses on improving rogue class experience in Calamity mod. It's original stealth mechanic is useless because standing still while fighting a boss is a death. So my changes are: * Stealth regeneration doesn't depend on whether you are walking or standing so you are free to...
  18. WVlad

tModLoader Magic Storage

I answered at GitHub
  19. WVlad

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi guys, I made a mod for Calamity mod, which changes rogue class experience. Please don't reply here, use the separate forum thread. Thread & download: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/calamity-rogue-improvements.86868/
  20. WVlad

tModLoader Magic Storage

If you are not joking I hope you did the backup, otherwise I can't help you. Anyway I have just uploaded an update with a few important fixes, see my original message for the link
Back
Top Bottom