Search results for query: *

1. wallofchaos

tModLoader Portable Storage

Uhg this board is terrible. No search function that I can find and the design is .... well. poorly laid out. Who knows who Im quoting or replying to. Anyway. Thanks for the info Mechanos. I finally broke down and installed recipe browser. Kinda essencial when running mods. :) Just as a side...
  2. wallofchaos

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

100% correct. I had to roll over for days which mod to eliminate. "Enigma" was the one to go sadly. Occasionally i would get a world to generate. But the chunk where the chamber is supposed to be was corrupt.
  3. wallofchaos

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Thank you so much for the information. :)
  4. wallofchaos

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

How about not being so rude for starters. This app is AMAZING. if its crashing non stop. then your doing something wrong. Or you have mods that will not work with it. The only issue I ever have is if I have too many mods enabled. Enigma being one of them. Or trying to change things too...
  5. wallofchaos

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

This mod does not work with Calamity and Thorium as the notes specifically say in the Mod "More INfo" as of v0.11.8.1 3/4 into the world gen it crashes the game. The big SPAID that is generated underground is what is crashing it from what I can tell. However. the mod may be enabled after a...
  6. wallofchaos

lol im such a forum noob. :P thanks again. much appreciated. One problem... I found 3 leather so far... Its been at least 10 days without seeing a single leather drop. Am I missing something?
  7. wallofchaos

tModLoader Magic Storage

Great mod if running a local server or single player. As soon as I use this on a dedicated host. Anything put into the system disappeared. The storage gets items put in so it cannot be mined. and no way to take items out. Rebooting the server corrupts the save and kills the chunks where the...
  8. wallofchaos

Thanks. The guide in game actually showed me. DERP, Thank you though.
  9. wallofchaos

How about recipies on how to craft these things? Would be nice to know what I need.
Back
Top Bottom