Search results for query: *

1. T

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Have I somehow missed 1.3.4 version for Switch or there wasn't one and we have to wait till 1.3.5?
  2. T

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

You can't - not yet. Split screen play will be added later - at least that is what they promised.
  3. T

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

Apparently this feature will be added later - so don't waste you time looking. We got a version that is $10 more then PS4 version, but with less features...
  4. T

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

It makes sense except for the fact that PS4 Terraria (and, I assume, Xbox One version) is $19.99. Also Minecraft is $29.99 on Switch but it comes with additional content (2 Texture packs, 3 skin packs) that normally has to be bought as DLC. Does Terraria on Switch have additional content...
  5. T

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I wonder if they know what word monthly means: monthly /ˈmʌnθli/ adjective 1. done, produced, or occurring once a month.
  6. T

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

It is funny how Terraria was shown in original Nintendo Switch presentation - even before Switch release - as coming to Switch in 2017. It was then shown in another Nintendo presentation as coming in 2018. Now, in yet another Nintendo presentation, it is a 2019 game. Whomever in...
Back
Top Bottom