Search results for query: *

1. LlanderRuroku

PC (1.4.4.2) .map file issue

So because of that reply, I got here. True I also got this issue but never happened before 1.4.4. Insane...
  2. LlanderRuroku

PC Moving/Copying Character's Map Data from Mobile to PC Issue

Wow so do I have to return 1.4.3 then for this method moving/copying to work... this is such a Zzzzzz... Moment when we also had multiplayer cross platform on 1.4.3 even it's not clearly intended for cross platform yet. But what my point here is the moving/copying map data files, it was working...
  3. LlanderRuroku

PC Moving/Copying Character's Map Data from Mobile to PC Issue

There's this issue when moving/copying character's map data from Mobile to PC, the map data wouldn't render when entering the world in PC, both tested in single & multiplayer. Here's attachments and explanations for further elaboration: Here's my map data in a Multiplayer Server: I already...
  4. LlanderRuroku

Please don't

Please don't
  5. LlanderRuroku

Can you not

Can you not
  6. LlanderRuroku

Video Empress of Light Daytime: No Armor, Dodge & Hit Fight in Mastermode

Hello once again, I'm here to share my very painful fight for Empress of Light in Daytime without any Armor & Dodging Accessories used for this very stressful fight. The Challenge Features: • Pre-Golem & Pre-EoL: No Post Golem & Empress Items (except Jewel of Light & Prismatic Dye, although...
  7. LlanderRuroku

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Hmmm... Idk. Haven't used to this site also I rarely open this site though
  8. LlanderRuroku

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Is there a v1.4.0.5 for this map? I want to try it on mobile tho...
  9. LlanderRuroku

Video Pre-Mechanical Master Mode Duke Fishron No Armor Fight

Hello once again, I'm here to show my experience for the battle of Mastermode Duke Fishron. Here's the video fighting Pre-Mech Duke Fight in Mastermode without Any Armor used, and of course no Post Duke items used during this battle. That's all, thanks for looking & watching. Note: I only...
  10. LlanderRuroku

Mobile You can trash a Favorite Item

Thanks to you dude, I was rolling back it and saving my data, but I thought the real path was saved, it was the fake one.... Now my progression is gone... Very thanks :)
  11. LlanderRuroku

Bruh in 1.3.0.7 you can't trash an item if it's marked as favorite (even dragging it to trash slot) iirc.
  12. LlanderRuroku

Yes... You can trash it even it's a Favorite item... Edit: It wasn't
  13. LlanderRuroku

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Void Bag/Vault's "Loot All" Button & Unrisen Daybloom in Planter Box

Is this a feature or a bug? Void Vault & Bag's Loot All button won't work, but only pressable if you press an Item (not the empty slot) in the void... Wondering if this is a feature or a bug, Dayblooms on Planter boxes won't rise or their petals won't show up, but still they're harvestable.
  14. LlanderRuroku

Mobile Missing parts of the world

"It only took a few seconds to save" you thought the world Is saved but it's not actually saved. Saving world may take more than 10s. I also encountered this problem where exiting the world, saving time only took less than a second. If you encounter this again, you should wait to complete...
  15. LlanderRuroku

Mobile Screenplay not centered

Try adjusting it by accessing Safe Screen Zone...
  16. LlanderRuroku

Mobile Texts (ex. Open) behind on Inventory Action Button's Tooltip

This bug is not so important but you might want to fix this for those beginners/newbies. Idk if most of players use Double tap or "Open/Use" button... Texts are behind from Icon. This also applies to tooltips who have this kind of tooltip.
  17. LlanderRuroku

Video Terraria Mobile 1.4: Melee Master Mode Playthroughs 1 - 3

Hello, this is the first time I posted my Let's Play/Playthroughs here to share my suffering, not to advertise. If you're interested to watch then go, if not then okay, it's your choice. Here all the videos I uploaded somewhere in the space, or whatever... All of them captured in mobile (yeah a...
  18. LlanderRuroku

What

What
Back
Top Bottom