Search results for query: *

1. CarrotKumiko

Linux Can't Copy and Paste Color Character Creation

You should be able to, iirc you can on windows.
  2. CarrotKumiko

Linux Can't Copy and Paste Color Character Creation

I make a character and tried copying skin color to shoe color so they had no shoes on and it just doesn't work with copy/paste buttons. (Arch Linux as well)
  3. CarrotKumiko

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

I'm interested in getting into game development. I've noticed that you guys didn't develop Terraria in a game engine and started basically from the ground up. What are the advantages/disadvantages for using dot net for game dev with the XNA library? Should I stick with godot when learning or...
  4. CarrotKumiko

Linux Linux version of terraria(multiplayer) performs very poorely as compared to it's windows counterpart.

Maybe try a different distro? Try something like Fedora or Manjaro (something with rolling release).
  5. CarrotKumiko

Linux GOG Download for Linux doesn't work

The GOG Download for Linux doesn't work. It's just a wine loader. It has been native up until this version. I didn't buy it on GOG just to play it on linux with wine. Also why do other versions on the gog file listing disappear? I'd love to go play 1.2 sometime but its not listed.
  6. CarrotKumiko

For the Worthy Seed - Server / Client Error

Lit bombs that spawn from pots or trees have a chance to show on the client but not on server (meaning they don't explode). So you'll see some bomb sprites that are lit but aren't exploding after a bomb already went off. This happens on the linux in game host and play. (Using arch linux). My...
  7. CarrotKumiko

Linux Flickering Mouse Hover Show

When hovering over chests (and/or signs), this happens: It only happens on Linux (Currently using Arch Linux). (My brother on Windows confirmed it doesn't happen)
  8. CarrotKumiko

**REPORTED** Hell bats background overlay in cavern level when background are off.

Hell bats background overlay in cavern level when background are off. I'm not sure if this happens in the Windows version but I'd assume it does. Here is what I'm talking about: Above you can see how the lava bats are somehow overlaying in the cavern level. This is with backgrounds off by the way.
  9. CarrotKumiko

Working as Designed cheating in multiplayer?

This might not be related to the update.
  10. CarrotKumiko

Linux World Switched From Master to Normal

After a long goblin army fight with my brother (which included quite a few tombstones at spawn) I thought I'd save and exit so the tombstones that didn't place would get cleared or deleted. Then, after that I went back to the world list (this was all multiplayer host and play on a Linux system...
  11. CarrotKumiko

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I assuming that all platforms will get this update sooner or later. That brings the question, Will there be cross-platform multiplayer? I remember in the early Xbox 360 days there was a promo vid with this very thing. I'm assuming that there must be some development. Is there?
  12. CarrotKumiko

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

YES I TOTALLY AGREE!!!
  13. CarrotKumiko

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

YAY!!!! I personally wish the consoles were more up-to-date than the other platforms. It's like the only game I play :3
Back
Top Bottom