Search results for query: *

1. Geraldyes

PC Looking for people to play Master mode with

I wanna play some terraria with people cause its fun if you wanna play msg on discord Gerald#4841 18+
  2. Geraldyes

PC Haven't Played in a while, wanna do a playthrough w/ people

I Haven't played Terria in a while and I wanted to do a playthrough with some people on master mode (prefered if you wanna do something different just ask) I'm in AEST so if you are around that timezone that'd be great Gerald#4841 on disc dm me if you are interested I would prefer 16+
  3. Geraldyes

PC Hi im nicole and im looking for some one to play terraria with!

id be down to play my disc is Gerald#4841
  4. Geraldyes

PC Looking for GMT+8 players on Tmod or Terraria

I'm GMT +10 is that fine my discord is Gerald#4841 i just added you
  5. Geraldyes

PC Looking for a companion for expert mode

still down for my players my name on discord is Gerald i sent you a fr
  6. Geraldyes

PC Looking for people in AEST or similar to play some master mode terraria

I want to play some terraria with people but timezones are annoying msg me on discord at Gerald#4841 if you in a timezone similar to AEST pls only if you are over 16
  7. Geraldyes

just lookin for people to make a calm playthrough master mode

Im down, discord - Gerald#4841
  8. Geraldyes

Looking for people to play with

I haven't played terraria in a while and have been wanting to play again msg me on discord gerald#4841
  9. Geraldyes

PC looking for play.

I would like to play my steam is Geraldyes and my discord is Gerald#4841
  10. Geraldyes

PC Looking for some chill peeps to play Expert Vanilla with:P

Hey this still on the table I'm 16 and incredibly bored my steam name is Geraldyes and discord Gerald#4841
  11. Geraldyes

PC TeamTerraria 5 - Private 1.4 Playthrough Server Signups

- Number of hours played - 585 hours - Age 16 - Tell us why you want to join the server: never played with anyone before though it would be fun - Planned name of your character - Gerald - Class: Ranger but summoner or magician would also be cool - Your steam profile name: Geraldyes - Your...
  12. Geraldyes

Looking for PC players to play terraria with on Expert mode

Sure I'm interested I have a few cough cough "hours" on the game and have been looking for people to play with
  13. Geraldyes

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I'm playing with Alchemist NPC with other mods, Calamity, Thorium etc. I just recently got the Paradise Lost armour set but every time I put on the entire set I can't move my Character just freezes and I can't move can anyone help me
  14. Geraldyes

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Every time i open the mod menu in world it wont let me click on anything then when i exit using escape everytime i click it opens the menu basically softlocking me
Back
Top Bottom