Search results for query: *

• Users: Xelor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xelor

Sprites Golden Craziness

Xelor has Awoken! Hello Terrarians, i am here again... Now i will show here a little idea, this is not a hardmode boss and not after Moon Lord, so you don't need to say something about this things... What i will show now is a new type of Mimic but is not a common mimic or a biome mimic is the...
  2. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies ...

...Just destroy this thread...
  3. Xelor

Sprites What Happened To That Ninja Inside The King Slime?

Xelor Has Awoken! Hello Terrarians! I come back to show some new things from my mind. With Sprites Obviously, so i trust than everyone know who is this Guy here. The Ninja inside the King Slime You can see he is inside the King Slime, and i think hes alive. So if hes alive and you kill...
  4. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies Desert NPC and a New Boss

Hello who is seeing it, here i ill show you guys my ideas for a new npc in the desert biome and a new boss. (NEW CONTENT AT THE END OF THE PAGE)! First. This is the Mysterious mage a mummy mage npc who walk in the desert searching for travelers to sell itens and acessories. When you talk to...
  5. Xelor

Weapons & Equip All My Ideas For Now (Magic Books and Bosses)

Hello again. Here i will post some Magic Books ideas and a boss idea too! FIRST - Just Darkness... (Name : DARK ONE) (Base Magic Damage : '48' ) (Shoot a dark projectile that follow enemies and wen the projectile touch the enemy he explode) Projectile: (How to get : Kill Necromancer into...
  6. Xelor

Mobile Sword ideas for Terraria!

Hello Terraria Players i am new here and i am lose in this Forum labirint. I think its here to post equipment ideas... And, sorry if i write wrong, because i am a Br so... here comes my ideas: (Worlds Devourer Sword) Shoots mini Devourers im a direction. (Steel Prime Sword) Shoot Lasers im...
Back
Top Bottom