Search results for query: *

1. Duskuro🌳

Either ways though it would be fun probably won't happen. 3. Shroomite because Shovel Knight...

Either ways though it would be fun probably won't happen. 3. Shroomite because Shovel Knight Blue 4. Feathers are blue so Blue Jay? Since that bird already exists? 5. Ghost Umbrella? Ghosts can straight up fly so not sure on your thought process. 6. Make Arctic Diving Gear relevant again. 7. No.
  2. Duskuro🌳

I want handheld bunny cannon. Also I'm surprised boulder cannon doesn't exist.

I want handheld bunny cannon. Also I'm surprised boulder cannon doesn't exist.
  3. Duskuro🌳

@Redigit🌳 Please make Autoswing apply to yoyos? Instead of press and hold to keep yoyo out make...

@Redigit🌳 Please make Autoswing apply to yoyos? Instead of press and hold to keep yoyo out make it single click and it stays extended to wherever your mouse is pointed at? Finger hurts whenever I use yoyos.
  4. Duskuro🌳

Kekw yoyos. The only thing I want is a setting so it isn't press and hold to keep the yoyo out...

Kekw yoyos. The only thing I want is a setting so it isn't press and hold to keep the yoyo out. Instead its a single click and the yoyo stays extended to wherever your mouse is pointed. It is tiresome holding left mouse button.
  5. Duskuro🌳

Red what do you think of Final Fantasy 14 and 16?

Red what do you think of Final Fantasy 14 and 16?
  6. Duskuro🌳

@Redigit🌳 Boulder Shield? Elden Ring has Stone Slab Shield (Fingerprint Stone Shield). [IMG]

@Redigit🌳 Boulder Shield? Elden Ring has Stone Slab Shield (Fingerprint Stone Shield).
  7. Duskuro🌳

Mmm... Shame the bat transformation mount can't allow you to attach yourself to ceilings upside...

Mmm... Shame the bat transformation mount can't allow you to attach yourself to ceilings upside down (without flipping gravity because that would be nauseous).
  8. Duskuro🌳

@Causal_Weird0' 🦫 Discussed where?

@Causal_Weird0' 🦫 Discussed where?
  9. Duskuro🌳

Imagine if Red straight up adds the Tera Shield.

Imagine if Red straight up adds the Tera Shield.
  10. Duskuro🌳

creepy.

creepy.
  11. Duskuro🌳

So the 1.4.5 Phaseblade upgrade. Could you add something so three floating Phaseblades like...

So the 1.4.5 Phaseblade upgrade. Could you add something so three floating Phaseblades like Kreia (Darth Traya)? And be able to throw all three Phaseblades too. Coolest thing ever.
  12. Duskuro🌳

@EyeOfTheCosmos You didn't see that teaser? The 1.4.5 Phaseblade can be thrown. And it can land...

@EyeOfTheCosmos You didn't see that teaser? The 1.4.5 Phaseblade can be thrown. And it can land in a spot and damage enemies that walk through it. Then you can call the weapon back to you. Like Clinger Staff or Nimbus Rod.
  13. Duskuro🌳

@Orchamut I guess you could. I was thinking more like the Phaseblade upgrade for 1.4.5 but for...

@Orchamut I guess you could. I was thinking more like the Phaseblade upgrade for 1.4.5 but for spears. They should definitely make that the right click for Gungnir. Maybe with homing if you know the myth. Gungnir always strikes true.
  14. Duskuro🌳

Kekw and crimson heart boulders I guess.

Kekw and crimson heart boulders I guess.
  15. Duskuro🌳

Huh. Does terraria really not have a reusable spear that can be thrown and returns to the player?

Huh. Does terraria really not have a reusable spear that can be thrown and returns to the player?
  16. Duskuro🌳

Will the 1.4.5 Everything Seed be enjoyable to have as your main world? Currently I like...

Will the 1.4.5 Everything Seed be enjoyable to have as your main world? Currently I like CelebrationMK10 as a main world seed more than I like Get Fixed Boi.
  17. Duskuro🌳

@Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳 Well it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw your post...

@Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳 Well it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw your post about changing character's voice. Seemed amusing enough.
  18. Duskuro🌳

A Clown Nose which when you take damage you honk and spray confetti.

A Clown Nose which when you take damage you honk and spray confetti.
  19. Duskuro🌳

Arctic Diving Gear is cool looking. Shame it isn't as useful as it is cool looking.

Arctic Diving Gear is cool looking. Shame it isn't as useful as it is cool looking.
  20. Duskuro🌳

I don't much care for Lepus nor Turkor but can you add the 'Boots of Ostara' (as an accessory...

I don't much care for Lepus nor Turkor but can you add the 'Boots of Ostara' (as an accessory not an armor) and 'Horn o' plenty' (perhaps as an unlimited 'Exquisitely Stuffed' food item instead of an unlimited potion) into the game in whatever way you so desire (since we can't get those items...
Back
Top Bottom