Search results for query: *

1. Maxphog

ive been in the DBT discord, and learning to sprite. so fun bruh and im starting to learn how to...

ive been in the DBT discord, and learning to sprite. so fun bruh and im starting to learn how to make a mod. The community is epic, come by!
  2. Maxphog

Just started a playthrough with thorium and dbt. Most of the mods are like the ones seen in the...

Just started a playthrough with thorium and dbt. Most of the mods are like the ones seen in the DBT server.
  3. Maxphog

DBT FOR LIFE

DBT FOR LIFE
  4. Maxphog

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

They are currently working on an effective martial arts system, so I suspect they did.
  5. Maxphog

I wanna see a DBT server soon

I wanna see a DBT server soon
  6. Maxphog

Check your control settings, there should be a button that you bind that allows you to cancel transformation. Its default is v
  7. Maxphog

Beat the Mecha Skeletron and attained SSJ 2 after dying!!! Can't wait to get to SSJ3

Beat the Mecha Skeletron and attained SSJ 2 after dying!!! Can't wait to get to SSJ3
  8. Maxphog

tModLoader WeaponOut

LOVE this mod, especially when I used to be able to play it alongside with Overhaul crazy new physics. made me feel like DBZ all over the place.
  9. Maxphog

Plus Ultra Super Saiyan, I'm so excited for adding kaioken to this form.

Plus Ultra Super Saiyan, I'm so excited for adding kaioken to this form.
  10. Maxphog

I'm already an ascended super saiyan

I'm already an ascended super saiyan
  11. Maxphog

With the frieza force, how about making them into mobs that spawn in with the space invaders or having the saucers look like frieza army spaceships?
  12. Maxphog

Dont ki beam in the jungle or you'll just might wake up the queen. Edit:maybe not let me check l8r

Dont ki beam in the jungle or you'll just might wake up the queen. Edit:maybe not let me check l8r
  13. Maxphog

Dragon Ball terraria + weapons out = OVER 9000 !!!!!!!

Dragon Ball terraria + weapons out = OVER 9000 !!!!!!!
  14. Maxphog

reading the Dragon Ball terraria Wiki......

reading the Dragon Ball terraria Wiki......
  15. Maxphog

Thy introduction, signed Maxphog

I hope you get well soon, make sure to drink enough water and get enough rest
  16. Maxphog

Yeet

Yeet
  17. Maxphog

Thy introduction, signed Maxphog

Sup guys, Hope ya'll doing well. I got terraria about more than a year ago. I mainly play modded terraria on pc. I made this account to comment on the Drangon Ball Terraria mod for thread that just got released into the T-mod browser 2 days ago. I have come to the forum before as a lurker on...
  18. Maxphog

Awesome mod:D;), wish I could charge a kamehameha while moving tho.
Back
Top Bottom