Search results for query: *

1. T

Atlas the Strip Miner

Updates Went ahead and moves from Easy - > HM seemed useless to stay when I can kill enemies for drops in HM as I mine. Finished 7 tunnels so far Added in my own house Added a Mine Cart Track from House -> End of Right side Goal Find Lost Girl / Metal Detector Find Miner's and complete...
  2. T

Atlas the Strip Miner

Well, I'm going to wrap it up this session with finishing two shafts on the right side. Ocean is drained at top level, will have to clear that little tunnel out soon! Fun note: Found this little dirty block while excavating so that was cool! (Don't think I ever found it before)
  3. T

Atlas the Strip Miner

Our job foreman neglected to properly plan for.... an ocean So had to run back to the warehouse and pickup some Gills Potion... Drain the ocean... in progress. I'll have to go down and level out that tunnel for proper drainage after a bit... but I'll do that after a few levels of...
  4. T

Atlas the Strip Miner

Hello! Just wanted somewhere where I can keep track of progress/talk to other Terrarian's and I'm not big on videos or anything so hopefully this is the right place for this! Progress before topic creation: World Creation - Small/Classic/Random Seed Begin normal operations - House Ect. ect...
  5. T

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hello! Wanted to get back into Terraria but wanted something a little new.. this Mod/Stand-alone version looks awesome with the RPG/leveling aspect! I have played a few minutes and gotten a couple levels but I seem to be stuck in "Action" mode, and opening the Options menu and clicking "Action"...
  6. T

Break The Mold!

I know, I know I've always just done everything with symmetry like this, haha.
  7. T

Break The Mold!

So I've been really struggling to find a way to make the game more entertaining because of how much I love to play it.. So I did two things; A: Installed mods for the first time. A 2.0: tModLoader A 2.1: RPG A 2.2: Calamity Mainly I just wanted the RPG one but the Calamity seemed like a neat...
  8. T

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

Welp got a shirt, hoodie and long sleeve on order.. couldn't help myself.
  9. T

Monster Spawn In House

@Gotcha! Hmm, well I've only ever noticed this during events. IE: First time was a Blood Moon the second was a Pirate Invasion. First time was a run of the will Zombie and some Eyeballs. Second were some Pirate Archer's. The dirt wall area beneath the house, I think that has to be where...
  10. T

Other Art Forum Signatures!

Hey there! New to the forums looking to meet some new faces! I do forum signatures for another website and figured I'd see if anyone has any interest here! Here are some examples!
  11. T

Monster Spawn In House

Hmm, weird. I have done that. Does this include behind blocks? Because I don't think the game naturally places them there. I have still had this occur a few times but I will repeat it and see if I missed something. Edit; This is my 2nd house and I have had them spawn on the first floor again...
  12. T

Monster Spawn In House

Hmm, I manually placed them all not using the automatic but I will double check. As for the Blood Moon, that may just be all it is. Thanks!
  13. T

Monster Spawn In House

Well, actually if you notice the top tower section and all the doors have wood in front of them to prevent monster opening (It was during a Blood Moon) The monsters in the house were zombies that just seemed to spawn randomly in there, they were on the level of the chests and I had literally...
  14. T

Monster Spawn In House

Hey, first post! Long time player, never finished the game. More casual playing, usually reset after getting into Hardmode and ect. Started a new Expert Mode and determined to finish this play through! I've noticed some monster spawns in my house / tunnel (Underneath the house for the lava...
Back
Top Bottom