Search results for query: *

1. legiantking

Showcase [showcase] AFK Key mold, Mech boss summon and just rare drop farm

This is a farm i just made, you can set it up in any biome and farm rare drops(e.g. set it up in underground hallow and get blessed apple and souls of light).
  2. legiantking

Showcase (Showcase) The AFK heart farm i built using hoiks, very simple and pretty slow

this is it: i dont know if im reposting this or what but i wanted to edit the settings so i went back in my history, if this is a repost tell me and i will delete the other one. feel free to experiment with this build and make it better, i would also appreciate it if you shared how you made it...
  3. legiantking

Showcase (Showcase) The AFK heart farm i built using hoiks, very simple and pretty slow

this is it: feel free to make this in your world and try ways to make it better, and i would appreciate it if you shared how you made it better and a snapshot of it on this thread.
  4. legiantking

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

I was thinking, to make building easier, there should be a kind of creative mode where you can fly infinitely, there are no enemies, and you have access to all items other than offensive items.
Back
Top Bottom