Search results for query: *

1. Red Pepsi

tModLoader Soul of Terraria

Use latest tMod version.
  2. Red Pepsi

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I understand most mods don't work with latest tMod. I'm just saying it was working normally even without the actual mod being updated.
  3. Red Pepsi

A shame because it was working flawless on 0.11 without any fatal errors until I messed up and disabled all mods by mistake, making it not booting up SoA again. And my main world was generated with SoA tiles/biome. Not rushing or anything, but does it take a lot of time updating to be compatible...
  4. Red Pepsi

Was able to run this on latest tMod version 0.11, but can't remember what I was doing and now I get an error when it loads the game and the mod disables automatically. Tried reinstalling and using a backup I had and still nada.
  5. Red Pepsi

tModLoader Soul of Terraria

Update to latest TMod please.
  6. Red Pepsi

tModLoader Argantium Reborn

Will you update to latest TMod version? v0.11.1
  7. Red Pepsi

After a bit more hours into it I found it was a mod feature weather, since it looks really bad I assumed it was a bug. My mistake. Also Legend's Longbow is way too overtuned, it's so incredibly strong and easy to acquire, not to mention it takes little effort to farm it.
  8. Red Pepsi

This mod breaks corruption biome, can only see wallpaper tiles every time I use this with other mods.
  9. Red Pepsi

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

After Otherworld project outcome, it's really awesome to read how much work they're putting on the upcoming content, especially for mobile, it surely deserved a lot of attention.
  10. Red Pepsi

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

I wonder how easy the controls will be compared to current Terraria on Play Store. Especially during fighting and building.
Back
Top Bottom