Search results for query: *

1. Y

Life is hard just like the ground.

Life is hard just like the ground.
  2. Y

Thanks for the information! I tried it and it worked although now I have the TerrariaServer.exe...

Thanks for the information! I tried it and it worked although now I have the TerrariaServer.exe window open. When I close it the server shuts down wich means I need this window open in order to keep it online. I wonder if there's a way to keep it online without this window because i'm to lazy to...
  3. Y

Is there a way to make a server for me and a friend that we can both play on even when the other...

Is there a way to make a server for me and a friend that we can both play on even when the other person isn't online?
  4. Y

I wanna start a server for me and a friend so we can play together, but I do it via host and...

I wanna start a server for me and a friend so we can play together, but I do it via host and play. The problem is that my friend is only able to play on that server when I'm on it. Is there a way to make a server for us that we can both play on even when the other person isn't online?
Back
Top Bottom