Search results for query: *

1. VcommandarV

tModLoader Terraria Ambience Mod

can this be made into a texture pack for vanilla terraria? please its very good i know not every sound will make it but those that do will be good enough, can footstep sounds be added to vanilla or only modded?
  2. VcommandarV

PC i don't know if terraria workshop counts as modded but plz read before removing this (add new Tag plz)

it is to me, everyone is connected through the internet so naturally, everyone will have different moral values and pride, beliefs etc, it's not that bad to you but it makes me internally Gag, it's absolutely disgusting to me and I feel bad for the children that enter the workshop only to...
  3. VcommandarV

PC i don't know if terraria workshop counts as modded but plz read before removing this (add new Tag plz)

no problem and sorry if I sounded rude, just very happy that my cries reached alteast 1 person :)
  4. VcommandarV

when did you last check the workshop? i checked it today and it was full of inappropriate stuff, the dryad and fairy queen bigger and more detailed(pixels) while having only strings cover their crotch region and their nipples, and other mobs like the demon, even slimes they gave it breasts, and...
  5. VcommandarV

please devs or anyone, we are not asking for much, just add a new tag of 18+ or something so we can filter out inappropriate content that horny people post and have peace of mind while browsing, and this tag should be filtered out by default, there are under aged people that play this game ya...
  6. VcommandarV

Official Looking for people with the Blizzard Crash/Freeze Issue

hey, i want to report an issue with Terraria Steam Workshop, do I tell you here or go somewhere else? can I tell you and then you relay it to the Devs?
  7. VcommandarV

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

Whaaaaaat :O its all good then XD
  8. VcommandarV

Texture Pack Tenebris - Terraria with a darker twist!

This will be very good to play with Terraria Overhaul! :^O can you focus on all the bosses first then do the enemies plz? also did you make the face monster more creepy? you can get inspiration from Amnesia! here: Gatherers
  9. VcommandarV

tModLoader Starter Classes

Sorry if someone answered this already but how do you get the class starter bag? do every new player starts with a Token/Coin in his inventory that is used to Craft the Starter bag he desires?
  10. VcommandarV

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

the retextured zenith that you made is very good so what am about to say wont really matter but, in the game you don't really swing the zenith, the zenith is like a magical item/staff that controls the blades that comeout and attack in the animation, I wouldn't be surprised if the Zenith had a...
  11. VcommandarV

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Can you plz make a banner? i want a banner to support you plz :D
  12. VcommandarV

Biomes & Nature The Viking Ship: Adding a little life to the Underground Snow!

i like that your mods focus on ignored/uninteresting biomes and the sprites look dope
  13. VcommandarV

Sprites Armor Dyes

Wow :O
  14. VcommandarV

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Aww :( can you post a link to your other mode? and a banner plz, also does it have the same stuff from this mode and more or new stuff? and if there isn't a thread for it yet, can you tell me what is it about or its idea?
  15. VcommandarV

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Just checked it, looks like your having lots of fun :D and wow that person has lots of free time XD
Back
Top Bottom