Search results for query: *

1. Davosauris

Oh boy, this is an old un, Lets see if I can scrap it!

Oh boy, this is an old un, Lets see if I can scrap it!
  2. Davosauris

Terraria Forms vs Aliens (Xcom 2)

Uhm. Im talking about a game called Xcom 2. You were supposed to suggest what you look like and to fight and :red:.
  3. Davosauris

Terraria Forms vs Aliens (Xcom 2)

Im about to start my new (4th) Playthrough of Xcom2. and Im leading it to you squeebs to make all my choices. Or Submit yourself as a soldier. Or both. Or die violently! So First of all. If you want to be a soldier. Fill this out: Name: Class: (Ranger = Swords and Shottys. Grenadier = Chainguns...
  4. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip Dave's Suggestion Shack

Heh, Sorry. lost the website...
  5. Davosauris

Your wish is my command @crackshotCerberus (Give or take a few months time...) Blast Resistant Helmet Rarity: Tooltip: Dont forget to put down the visor! 15% Increased Throwing Damage 15% Resist from AoE Damage Armor: 3 Blast Resistant Chestpiece Rarity: 20% Increased Throwing Damage 10%...
  6. Davosauris

Check out my "More Summoner Loveoner Post. Its awsome 10/10 IGN

Check out my "More Summoner Loveoner Post. Its awsome 10/10 IGN
  7. Davosauris

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Can you have a Side View of my Mechapeinguibot
  8. Davosauris

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

There needs to be a "Ninja Bread" Monster. just NEEDS To
  9. Davosauris

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] [NPC] The Kid

You Get my approving dino!
  10. Davosauris

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

hi its me, Can i have a Peinguin with a Robot Suit, And that Robot suit has Machine gun arms Somthing like this:
  11. Davosauris

14 New posts. All on my slime invasion post talking about the secret konami code

14 New posts. All on my slime invasion post talking about the secret konami code
  12. Davosauris

Wyvern Mount You Say? Ok.... Wyvern Whistle Rarity: Summons a Ridable Wyvern. Tooltip: The Wyvern is Soft and Fuzzy! When Riding the Wyvern you can pass through blocks. Crafted By: 50 Souls of Flight and a Wyvern Tail (Rare Drop from Wyverns) Enjoy @Hero of Terra How about a base ball bat of...
  13. Davosauris

Anything is fine, Weapons. Staffs. Rainbow Unicorns. Just give me a name and i will work my Magik
  14. Davosauris

Daves Suggestion Shack! Random Suggestions = Boss...

Daves Suggestion Shack! Random Suggestions = Boss http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/daves-suggestion-shack.7163/#post-203802
  15. Davosauris

huh. 100 Posts and 25 likes? Does that deserve a special post?

huh. 100 Posts and 25 likes? Does that deserve a special post?
  16. Davosauris

No Alerts on my posts... :(

No Alerts on my posts... :(
  17. Davosauris

*Glances at Alerts and Notices 3.*

*Glances at Alerts and Notices 3.*
  18. Davosauris

*Points gun* AHHH! DOPPLEGANGER!

*Points gun* AHHH! DOPPLEGANGER!
  19. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip The Bloomerang

There. with the Press of a Button. It is butter
  20. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip The Bloomerang

So. Jungles + Boomerangs = The Bloomerang The Bloomerang is a Early Hardmode Boomerang: Damage: 46 Knockback: 8.5 Max Stack: 3 Velocity: 15 Usetime: 8 Obtained By Killing Any Hardmode Jungle Monster with a .5% Chance. Hitting a Enemy Inflicts Poison (20% Chance) . And Can Bounce off a wall once...
Back
Top Bottom