Search results for query: *

• Users: Davosauris
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Davosauris

Terraria Forms vs Aliens (Xcom 2)

Im about to start my new (4th) Playthrough of Xcom2. and Im leading it to you squeebs to make all my choices. Or Submit yourself as a soldier. Or both. Or die violently! So First of all. If you want to be a soldier. Fill this out: Name: Class: (Ranger = Swords and Shottys. Grenadier = Chainguns...
  2. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip The Bloomerang

So. Jungles + Boomerangs = The Bloomerang The Bloomerang is a Early Hardmode Boomerang: Damage: 46 Knockback: 8.5 Max Stack: 3 Velocity: 15 Usetime: 8 Obtained By Killing Any Hardmode Jungle Monster with a .5% Chance. Hitting a Enemy Inflicts Poison (20% Chance) . And Can Bounce off a wall once...
  3. Davosauris

Biomes & Nature Biome Revamp : Forest

Welcome to the Biome Revamp Project. a big project i am making. to all or change things to the biomes. Today's Biome: The Forest The Forest is quite lacking. even if its meant to be a safe area. its barren. So lets get Started! Monsters: SapLing: a Creature that is a little ball of dirt...
  4. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip Dave's Suggestion Shack

After that old suggestion factory was closed down. I decided to open up! So all you do is suggest something. and i will create it so give me some ideas to ideaify
  5. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip More Toolfish!

So when i found out i can kill a eye with a fish. i wanted more. but there was no more D:. So we need more! So i will suggest more So without Further ado, Lets do dis The Red Herring: A early Hardmode gun Damage: 30 Knockback: 1.5 Velocity: 15 Use time: 9 Chance to fire out bubble behind the...
  6. Davosauris

Blocks & Decoration Mega Tanks, For all your Fishey needs

So you want to show off your collection of 40151231080981203 Bass you caught well fishing. but you want them to live happy? MAKE A MEGATANK! Megatanks are large Biome Build Tanks that allow you to hold fish and and aquatic life! So lets get started! And finally! So enjoy! And dont drown
  7. Davosauris

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Davosauris Box of magic

Here is a collection of all my suggestions. From slimes to staffs. I have (Almost) it all SUMMONING BETTER THAN EVER http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/some-more-summoner-love-oner.6033/ THE SLIME INVASION, THE BEST COMMON MOB...
  8. Davosauris

Biomes & Nature The dungeon, Revisited

So when you get the dungeon. you raid it. take everything. and never come back until you get a key or kill plantey. But what if there was a more unique dungeon, with torture chambers full of bones. and fiery pits of death. and prisons holding captives, So lets get this typing party started...
  9. Davosauris

NPCs & Enemies The Bounty Hunter

The bounty hunter. likes to kill things. and likes to send peeps to kill things for him (Sprite go here) Bounty Hunter: Unlocked by killing 100 Enemy's Gives quest to kill monsters The Bounty Hunter gives the player a quest to kill 1 Uniqe emeny that only spawns when the quest is taken For...
  10. Davosauris

Create a Dragon Species

In this game. You can Create a Dragon Species! Here is a Basic Sheet ( you dont need to follow it) Main Species Name: Scientific Name: Key Identifiers: Notes: Prey: Other: Rules Dont Copy Dragon Cave ORIGINAL DRAGONS Dont Copy Other players Here is Mine Main Spices: Either Name...
  11. Davosauris

NPCs & Enemies New Bosses. So more Boss to Boss

so. What does this game need? Bug fixes? nerfs and good ideas? None of those. We need more Bosses (Just Kidding we need all 4) Root Guardian Summoned by Using a Suspicious Looking Acorn. Dropped by Forest monsters once a shadow orb has been smashed HP: 5000 Damage: 10 Contact 2 Abilitys...
  12. Davosauris

Items Looting. Better than ever

You know when that key mold youve been grinding 5 days for falls in the lava? and you just cant get it? Thats Why we need some items to improve looting better than ever Firstoff. LONG RANGE LOOTING The Vacuum Crafted with 10 Iron bar. 5 Wire and a inlet pipe. When Held. Hold down left click...
  13. Davosauris

WIP Welcome To Terraria.

Prologue: I woke up Face Down in dirt. with a bunny standing on my head. And i got up Looking at a world that seemed empty. Except for a few trees. the occasional bunny and bird. I looked around. seeing if i somehow just passed out. Nothing. all i could see was a Mountain, the outline of a lake...
  14. Davosauris

NPCs & Enemies Brand New Mechabosses

So Some bosses dont get any love. and dont have Mech Versions. WE NEED TO CHANGE THAT! (ps Wyvern Is Post hardmode but it need a better version that appears some time) The Motherboard, A Hardmode Version of The BoC Summoned from the Suspicious Looking Hard Drive. Crafted from some Souls of...
  15. Davosauris

I like Puncakes

Hello There! I am Davosauris. I like Puncakes. make Random Suggestions and like Good ideas
  16. Davosauris

Weapons & Equip Some More Summoner Love (Oner)

Let me get this out, SUMMONER CLASS SUCKS RIGHT NOW. Here a few ideas for items, Such As new Summons, Equipment And Junk' BANNER
  17. Davosauris

NPCs & Enemies THE SLIME INVASION

The Slime Invasion Would be a Late Pre-Hardmode Invasion. Its gonna have New Gels. new Guns. (And Swords) and a Whole Lotta fun Summoning The Slime Invasion Will appear Randomly When atleast 1 Player has 300 HP Or when Using the Gelatinous Radio Gelatinous Radio Recipe: 10 Iron, 50 Gel, 1...
  18. Davosauris

Biomes & Nature The Volcano and Swamp

The Volcano and swamp The Volcano: The Volcano would be a ALT For the Snow Biome. With it own Mobs. and its own Way to kill you. All The monsters will be firey alts. the biome itself would be like a normal generation. but with Hot Stone and Warm Dirt. And somewhere a Volcano Would generate...
Back
Top Bottom