Search results for query: *

1. CatJat

**REPORTED** Workshop - Music Packs not loading

It's working now! :D
  2. CatJat

Texture Pack Dimrimmed

-= "Dimrimmed" =- A texture pack that darkens your world and provides a more neon experience! - Version 0.3! - Workshop Link Download Link What this pack generally does: - Most Blocks and furniture are now dark, with a brighter outline - Backgrounds are really dark to make the outline of...
  3. CatJat

@Leinfors These are the pack.jsons from the workshop folder of the two Music Packs I tested during logging (pack.json is for the OMORI Pack and pack2.json for the Everhood Pack) If the pack.json file is somehow corrupt, I'm wondering how Terraria could still load them / make them visible in the...
  4. CatJat

@Leinfors Here ya go!
  5. CatJat

I've seen this issue, but haven't seen it in combination with Linux so I'm reporting this here. In short, every pack which replaces music doesn't, and after putting it on the right side in the ressource pack selection UI it does nothing and the game continues playing vanilla music. Texture &...
  6. CatJat

**REPORTED** Lil' Visual Bug with the Golf Pin Flags

It's easier to see than to describe it. Basically all flags behave differently in relation to the background wall. While the white flag in front of the background wall isn't affected by the wind, the green flag for example has an offset, so the flag 2 blocks next to it stops being affected by...
Back
Top Bottom