1. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

My psn is the same as my user
  2. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

I Im on rn c:
  3. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

Well either way I have the hammer I accidentally factory reset my wifi after I dced this morning so my bros trying to fix it rn
  4. M

lol I guess not Looks like you're my first one xb

lol I guess not Looks like you're my first one xb
  5. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

Are you darknolam? Everyone I can try to fix my wifi before work and go on within the next two hours If not, I will be on any day after. Just message me on psn your items and offer in case your user is different from the one here Sorry for any inconveniences. D:
  6. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

Sure What's your offer? Sorry I was on vacation and I was gna have my bro go online but there was insufficient signal so I couldn't text him or message you ):
  7. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

It's missxfallen I can go on right now
  8. M

PS3 paladin's hammer/anke charm

Are you still looking for a paladins hammer?
  9. M

PS3 WTB the following

Since this is from Nov, are you still looking for these? I can sell you some souls and paladins hammer
  10. M

PS3 Want to buy key molds/keys for Crimson, Hallowed or Frozen chests

Tilmitt is the one who created the thread o.O
  11. M

PS3 Want To Buy 2 broken hero swords

I have one broken hero sword c: I only want platinum, maybe some souls. But mostly platinum
  12. M

PS3 Want to buy key molds/keys for Crimson, Hallowed or Frozen chests

I messaged you on psn but didn't get a reply I have both hallowed and crimson if you still want it (:
  13. M

PS3 want to buy any key mold

Add me and I'll message you c: I'll be going online right now to play anyways haha
  14. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

One is good too (: yeah I will I gave u my psn in your thread I can go on now if you would like
  15. M

Sure (: add me on psn Missxfallen
  16. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

Lol I'm not sure how you knew I needed one Do you have more than one? And I'll give you more than that c:
  17. M

I'll trade you a Crimson Key mold for plat
  18. M

PS3 Looking for many things

I have a Crimson Key Mold c: if you still want it And looks like you already got hallowed key mold but I have that too
  19. M

PS3 Fallen's Item Shoppe

For Sale / Trade Key Molds: Hallowed Crimson Frozen [one left] Dungeon drops: Paladin's Shield Paladin's Hammer Rocket Launchers Wisp in a bottle Halloween drops: Spooky hook/twig Raven staff Bat Scepter Stake Launcher Necromantic Scroll Spider Egg Black Fairy Dust Pets: Bone Key Petri Dish...
Back
Top Bottom