Search results for query: *

1. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip Ideas for some accessories

Reflective Space Heater (Accessory-Crafting Material) Tooltip: Gives immunity to chilled, frozen and petrified. Crafting- Tinkerer's Workshop 1 Hand Warmer 1 Pocket Mirror Used In: Ankh Charm Balloons O' Plenty (Accessory) Tooltip: Allows the holder to preform a quintuple jump. Increases jump...
  2. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip (WIP) The Throwing Class: Removed, Reborn, Reworked and Ready. (WIP)

Welcome to the Throwing Class, also known as the rouge class. This class is known for its weak vanilla weapons and strong modded weapons. The throwing class was unfortunately removed in the 1.4 update, being merged with the ranged class. Today however, I will rescue the class from its death and...
  3. MinionDude282

Items Miscellaneous Item Suggestions for Terraria

Hello everyone, I wanted to make some suggestions for Terraria. These items are mainly tools/other items. Hope you enjoy! Luminite Multi-Painter Fairly self explanatory. A combination of the three Spectre tools plus some Luminite. The item would have +10 range, a fast use time, and a blue...
  4. MinionDude282

Items Some new mage weapons

Book of Hearts Base Damage: 27 (Magic) Crit. Strike Chance: 3% Speed: 27 (Average) Inflicts: Stunned (14% chance) Lovestruck (100% chance) Best Modifier: Mythical Tool Tip: “Cupid’s guide to love” Obtaining Purchased from the Traveling Merchant (10 Gold) during the month of February Lightning...
  5. MinionDude282

Potions Guide Pt 2

A User’s Guide to Potions; Chapter Two: H-N Heartreach Potion Helpful for battles that drop a lot of hearts. Can come in handy when low on HP. Only obtainable with a Crimson Tigerfish, so it is very challenging to get them in a world with Corruption. Hunter Potion Useful for finding...
  6. MinionDude282

Potion Usability Guide Part One

A Potion User’s Guide: Introduction Not all potions are created equally, but I’m back to give you an in depth guide about how to use all the potions. This guide will only cover Buff Potions, and will not be covering Flasks and Food. However, I will be covering Other Potions, Placeable Buff...
  7. MinionDude282

Items New Buff Potions

Welcome to my ideas for new buff potions! Got any suggestions? Comment one below! Focused Potion Buff Tool Tip: Ammo is more accurate Buff Duration: 5 minutes Item Tool Tip: Bullets, arrows, rockets, etc. are now more accurate Crafting Recipe 1 Water Bottle 1 Lens 1 Fireblossom Jittery...
  8. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip I’m back with some more ideas!

Hello everyone! I’m back after a short break from Terraria... but now I’m back! Here is a new class I‘ve thought of. The new “Symphony Class” is based off the bard class in the Thorium mod. Stamina is the “ammo“ type you use. Out of Stamina? Well you cannot attack. The weapons are pre hardmode...
  9. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip New Accessories for Pre Hardmode and Hardmode

Sky Slicer Wings Flight Time: 1 second Tiles: 34 Tool Tip: “Allows limited flight and slow fall” Obtaining 5 Feathers 10 Fallen Stars 1 Broken Wing Fragment (rarely dropped by Harpy’s) Crafted at a Pre-Hardmode Anvil Frostburn Gauntlet Crating Use: Material Tool Tip: “Increases melee knockback...
  10. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip New Ranged Weapons

The Demonwing Bow Base Damage: 66 (Ranged) Crit. Strike Chance: 5% Speed: Moderately Fast Inflicts: On Fire! Best Modifier: Unreal Tool Tip: “Shoots an inaccurate arrow of hellstone” Obtaining 1 Hellwing Bow 30 Living Flame Blocks 5 Souls of Night 5 Souls of Might Crafted at an...
  11. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip An update to my hardmode weapons

The Cursed Broadsword Base Damage: 66 (Melee) Crit. Strike Chance: 10% Speed: Fast Inflicts: Cursed Inferno Best Modifier: Legendary Tool Tip: “Glows with ominous and green fire” Obtaining 1 Light’s Bane 30 Cursed Flames 5 Souls of Night 5 Souls of Might Crafted at an Orichalcum/Mythril Anvil...
  12. MinionDude282

NPCs & Enemies New Npcs, and bosses.

Npcs Potion gathering in Terraria is not fun for everyone, so that’s why I want a Brewer npc. This npc would spawn after you have the Merchant npc. She would unlock new potions once you’ve obtained one item that is needed. (Water bottles don’t count.) The Magician would be a new npc that would...
  13. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip Some new hardmode weapons

The Cursed Broadsword Base Damage: 66 (Melee) Crit. Strike Chance: 10% Speed: Fast Inflicts: Cursed Inferno Best Modifier: Legendary Obtaining 1 Light’s Bane 30 Cursed Flames 5 Souls of Night 5 Souls of Might Crafted at an Orichalcum Anvil The Ichor Slicer Base Damage: 70 (Melee) Crit. Strike...
  14. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip Just throwing up some ideas for weapons that need upgrades

1. The Bladetounge. The Bladetounge is a great sword, with a base damage of 55, it gets the job done. I just think it should always shoot a bolt of Ichor, not just when you hit an enemy, this is a pretty minor tweak, but could come in handy down the line. 2. Meowmere. The Meowmere is a purrfect...
  15. MinionDude282

Items Block-Placing Wands Need an Upgrade.

First, I have no idea where to put this thread so don’t judge. In Terraria, you can find a Living Wood Wand and Leaf Wand in a Living Tree. These items are useful for custom trees and things of that nature. (Haha get the joke...) Anyways, in 1.3, the Living Mahogany/ Leaf Wand was introduced...
  16. MinionDude282

Items Expert Mode/ Non- Expert Mode Lunatic Cultist Drops

Hey everyone, this is my first post here and I can’t wait to share my ideas on the Terraria forums! My first idea is with the Cultist. In expert mode, it would be cool if he dropped a treasure bag. In this bag, would contain a new item called the Cultist Shield. This item would act similarly to...
Back
Top Bottom