Search results for query: *

• Users: Booms
  • Order by date
  1. B

Items Some lunar weapons suggestions

For a mage weapon perhaps another magic gun could be added. The Laser Machine gun from the Martian Invasion is one of my favourite weapons in the game
  2. B

Items Right-clicking with Magic Mirror teleports you back

It's a nice idea but it sounds like it could really easily abused, especially when you're mid boss fights. It could basically be used as an OP rod of discord with no hp damaging debuff that you can get from the get go. It just sounds way too overpowered with no limitations. Like maybe it gets a...
  3. B

Items Some lunar weapons suggestions

That sounds suspiciously similar to Nebula Arcanum :P
  4. B

Weapons & Equip Flying Unicorn Mount

Nah, it's all good mate. I can feel your frustration with concepts that aren't fully and critically thought out being posted on the forums. I'll be honest and say that now that I've thought about it (which I should've done more of in the first place lol) vanity mounts are NOT a good idea as it...
  5. B

Would you elaborate how it would make mounts serve no purpose? As for it making some mount combinations look ridiculous in some circumstances, I agree. Especially considering that certain mounts have different size proportions. A solution to that would be making the mount in the vanity slot act...
  6. B

A flying version of the Blessed Apple (Unicorn mount) would be cool! I'd say that the mount should definitely be separate of the Blessed Apple and the world would have to be Post Mech Bosses for it to drop. What do you think?
  7. B

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Is it basically another piggy bank?
Back
Top Bottom