Search results for query: *

1. D

**REPORTED** Music Resource Pack issue

Hey, just saw this was already reported, sorry. You can disregard this.
  2. D

**REPORTED** Music Resource Pack issue

I decided to make my own resource pack for music. When I tested whether the music was working it worked! However, the music only played one time, then did not repeat. Even entering another biome and coming back did not cause the music to start over. It finally changed on the night version, then...
  3. D

PC Bug: YoYo goes through walls.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Here's a picture of my loadout and a GIF of me also doing it in Singleplayer.
  4. D

PC Bug: YoYo goes through walls.

YoYos go through Slanted Blocks and doors with slanted blocks above them. This was in a Multiplayer game. Not sure if it works in Single Player.
  5. D

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Get over it. I firmly believe that Terraria is very underpriced for what I get out of it. I want 505 to get all the extra money that I paid for this... They deserve more than they charge on PC console and mobile. This price is about right if you ask me.
  6. D

Mobile Cloud save issue

Yeah.. I have sometimes been able to recover stuff by tinkering in my drive a ton and signing in and out and opening and closing the app a lot of times.. for some reason my Androids just won't talk to each other without about an hour of labor considering that they haven't updated for more than 2...
Back
Top Bottom