Search results for query: *

1. AcaGamer5

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This just makes me smile for some reason.
  2. AcaGamer5

Update on my modded playthrough: Moonlord has been defeated. (3 times already lol)

Update on my modded playthrough: Moonlord has been defeated. (3 times already lol)
  3. AcaGamer5

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Concept (Master Mode)

Oh God, imagine the FPS drop from all those bosses and deathrays.
  4. AcaGamer5

NPCs & Enemies Possible sky island enemy...

Interesting suggestion, would you mind if I give it a name, I was thinking about Stratogeist. Edit: Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my first languange.
  5. AcaGamer5

wow indeed lol

wow indeed lol
  6. AcaGamer5

oh look a random post

oh look a random post
  7. AcaGamer5

By the way,I'm currently progressing through hardmode :P

By the way,I'm currently progressing through hardmode :P
  8. AcaGamer5

I give up on modding for now...too much hapening in life.Also I'm too dumb to script...and too...

I give up on modding for now...too much hapening in life.Also I'm too dumb to script...and too lazy to do sprites...
  9. AcaGamer5

Oof,the swordfish i s alot smaller than I expected...

Oof,the swordfish i s alot smaller than I expected...
  10. AcaGamer5

Welp,I've made my first pixelated creature...It's a glowing swordfish.Btw,how do I post pictures?

Welp,I've made my first pixelated creature...It's a glowing swordfish.Btw,how do I post pictures?
  11. AcaGamer5

Thanks anyway.

Thanks anyway.
  12. AcaGamer5

Since,I'm going to try to make mod,any suggestions for the items?

Since,I'm going to try to make mod,any suggestions for the items?
  13. AcaGamer5

Thanks.

Thanks.
  14. AcaGamer5

Hello,I am new to this community,and I am planning on making a mod.What do I need to do to make...

Hello,I am new to this community,and I am planning on making a mod.What do I need to do to make a mod?
Back
Top Bottom