Search results for query: *

1. M

Mod Request: Craftable uncraftable blocks

oh well you could just use the inactive obsidian block sprite? the way it looks when you use an actuator, assuming that exists, that's what I was planning to do if I figured out how to make mods. Or I could make a sprite myself, that would take longer though. Id request that they are crafted...
  2. M

I think its actually the one on the right, in that picture, it is the natural lighter colored version that the page describes, I believe it is on the right. It appears in hell in the towers but when you try to replace the bricks it turns into the darker version. Also sorry, I should have...
  3. M

Items [Sprites] Guinea Pig mount

its soooo cute! there can always be more mounts and content, this would be great as a mod or just an addition to the game
  4. M

Would it be possible for someone to make a simple mod that adds a recipe for the currently uncraftable obsidian wall? it really bugs me that I can't build my own towers or fix any holes I make in hell because it looks off compared to the non craftable walls that are there. Secondly I would love...
  5. M

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

yea i got errors when i tried it, and the worlds dont even show up as an option, any progress on being able to import worlds to tapi would be wonderful
  6. M

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

is there any way to import characters from vanilla to tapi yet? even if its just a one way street, which is what tconfig had, id love to play using tapi but i really do not want to restart a new character when i have 50 hours or something in my current character
Back
Top Bottom