Search results for query: *

1. Gwenyvier

Maps How to force players to fight bosses?

The honor system works most of the time in all honesty. Anybody that plays adventure maps knows you play by the rules of the map: no breaking/placing things, no crafting, follow what the signs say, etc etc. If you are not going to follow the rules than what is the point of doing the map? I...
  2. Gwenyvier

Maps How to force players to fight bosses?

If you are using various mods you could feasibly make the boss drop an item that is used to craft the next boss item, and make the boss item re-usable so the boss would only have to be killed once to move on. Aside from that it is almost always the honor system.
  3. Gwenyvier

Map-Other Galaxy Ultimate World

Actual screenshots, not things that have to be blown up 500x to get to a size you can actual see things in (if they weren't blurred from being blown up that much).
  4. Gwenyvier

Map-Puzzle COCO'puzzle world

I am willing to give it a go, am not downloading a random .rar though.
  5. Gwenyvier

Map-Adventure Down the Well

Honestly, I never used any of the items from the Gold Chests, and I opened them all during my play through (farmed 2 more keys). The most notable items were the flasks. But let's face it, except for the few Wraiths and Mimics (was there a Mimic? I forget) none of the mobs are particularly...
  6. Gwenyvier

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

Unfortunately for the timed block puzzles in that area there is probably no real way to fix it so that it can't be broken. Incidentally, it only breaks if you hit the lever too fast... yea, I did the same thing.
  7. Gwenyvier

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

From exactly how you have it in that pic. Go through yellow portal, the far right through the white blocks. Flip gravity, you should be able to hit the switch. Go back through the portal and you should be good.
  8. Gwenyvier

@JacobDaGun
  9. Gwenyvier

Color removed so I can read it without having to highlight it. I do not make maps, but I do play a lot of adventure maps that show up. For grapple hooks you can give them as early as you want as long as you build your map around the person having it. That means if you make a room with say a...
  10. Gwenyvier

Volcano trap - would this work?

I'd just do the old liquid deletion trick in a spot where you want the overflow to go. Put down a chest, put something in it (coin, block of dirt, goldfish, whatever, just needs a single item), put down a bucket of water or honey in the same spot as said chest. The extra lava goes into it, tries...
  11. Gwenyvier

Volcano trap - would this work?

I think the only thing you'd really have to worry about is liquid duplication. You might end up burning part of your overworld for lack of a better term.
  12. Gwenyvier

Map-Puzzle Creating a 1.3.1 Zelda themed map

Yay for update, I shall be writing out my thoughts as I play through again. Although before I start you should remove the "Wired" download from the OP so that people don't take that one by accident. -Nice change to the entrance, most people won't be able to just walk up the front of the pyramid...
  13. Gwenyvier

Map-Puzzle Creating a 1.3.1 Zelda themed map

Being written as I do the map. - I assume the goal of the pyramid is to get the gem at the top. As such you need to move where the gem is housed... as you can walk up the pyramid and grab it through the wall. -The pit you are supposed to fall down needs just a bit of tweaking. I was so close...
  14. Gwenyvier

And yes, that area I got to early was before you updated it, I'll have to see if I can still pull that off... I think I might be able to...
  15. Gwenyvier

Admittedly I play on max resolution, 1920x1080, and a dozen to 20 blocks would put it off my screen. :) If that helps any.
  16. Gwenyvier

Not bad map by any means. Had fun playing it, and I found it amusing how much you could sequence break some areas.
  17. Gwenyvier

Mac Tiles not rendering

I will be honest, I know nothing about macs. You could try saving your player and world data folders and then uninstall/reinstall of the game. I do not know if that would fix it or not. Don't use the cloud save for your stuff unless you want a high percentage chance of the data going corrupt...
  18. Gwenyvier

PC Ice Golem wont spawn

Ice Golems also have a tendency to get caught on things insanely easily, so flattening the ground will help with that issue as well.
  19. Gwenyvier

Mac Tiles not rendering

Try verifying the game cache. Steam > Library > right click Terraria > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.
Back
Top Bottom