Search results for query: *

1. Smokeylope

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I tried messing with the parallax setting but nothing changed except for the background in-game, but thanks for the suggestions though.
  2. Smokeylope

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but it is something that's really bothering me. So I just got the update and logged back onto Terraria, but the title screen gave me motion sickness and almost made me throwup... For some reason this update caused certain animations to start moving really fast, like...
  3. Smokeylope

Sorry, I'm not really sure how it happened, it just looked like every time he was interacting...

Sorry, I'm not really sure how it happened, it just looked like every time he was interacting with it, it would spawn more, and sometimes it would just randomly throw them out without him doing anything, it just seemed strange. As someone said above, it might just be best to ask Hero what happened.
  4. Smokeylope

Hey I'm not sure if you saw it, but during Hero's stream, he ran into a couple bugs, for example...

Hey I'm not sure if you saw it, but during Hero's stream, he ran into a couple bugs, for example tall gates kept duplicating when in use and being placed, and the Queen Bee spawned in the middle of a cave without any context and then started bugging out a lot like not despawning, following them...
  5. Smokeylope

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

This is really good music, I think I'd even get the OST if it's released with the game if the rest of the tracks are this good.
  6. Smokeylope

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I really like the whole idea of this biome. However, just as a suggestion, if you're going for more thematic uniformity, wouldn't if fit better to have the cyborg sell the Cyber related items? Perhaps he could now be found in the Cyber, being held captive for being half living, half machine?
Back
Top Bottom