Search results for query: *

• Users: Kylar
  • Order by date
  1. Kylar

Linux GOG downgrade to 1.4.3.6

You are absolutely right, i thought it specifically needed 1.4.3.6 to be installed, just tried manual install over gog with 1.4.4.9 and it worked Thank you very much
  2. Kylar

Linux GOG downgrade to 1.4.3.6

Hello I have been a terraria player for a couple of years now, but I want to try mods, for that I saw the lastest version supported is 1.4.3.6, but when contacting gog support team they don't have an installer for the version, I was wondering if there is some other way to make a downgrade
  3. Kylar

**REPORTED** Terraria refuses to launch

Just tried the patch 1.4.4.1 Got a crash error after starting the server Using ubuntu 20.04 Game version 1.4.4.1 of GOG 6/3/2022 6:03:03 PM System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Threading.Thread.SleepInternal(int) at...
  4. Kylar

Working as Designed Angler giving reward duplicates

Description of problem: Wiki says the angler won't give item duplicates of sextant, fisherman's pocket guide and weather radio. Tried with one of each in piggy bank, safe and lastly in the player inventory and still got duplicate of the sextant and weather radio OS: Ubuntu 20.04
  5. Kylar

Resolved [LINUX] Prismatic Lacewing inventory/item bug(s)

Hello, another fellow terrarian here, using linux (peppermint os, based on ubuntu) and GOG version. I had the same issue, seems to be a GUI problem, since I had it on the safe of my character, every item slot after the one containing the Prismatic Lacewing. I had to use a inventory editor to...
  6. Kylar

[Tutorial Video] Simple Rapid Fire Dart Trap Batteries (Practical Wire Guide)

i have already one but is dark (and it doesn't have a full line of dart traps) so gonna take another one later and upload them
  7. Kylar

[Tutorial Video] Simple Rapid Fire Dart Trap Batteries (Practical Wire Guide)

I have made a prototype of a rapid fire dart trap, here's it: It doesn't work off window during the day between the statue to the last pressure plate are 18 blocks (almost 3.3 seconds in the skeleton speed) You can fill the empty spaces between the statue and the pressure plate whit dart...
Back
Top Bottom