Search results for query: *

1. Anoniman

PC Solar event spoiler?

Hello terrarians. After new update, i've found a new item sold by clothier. It was SOLAR CULTIST ROBE. Do you think there may be new event involving sun? They said moon lord was final boss but who knows? Solar cultist robe.
  2. Anoniman

Terraria Steam workshop tease?

Hello terrarians! Today i've noticed something downloading on steam. It was apparently Terraria workshop content. Do you guys think that Re-Logic is trying to implement it? That would be great! What do you think?
  3. Anoniman

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Playing all the night. PRAISE THE LORD!
  4. Anoniman

Ideas for what the "True" Final Boss may be?

Yes, but it says "Chempion Of Terraria" so i looks like ultimate finish.
  5. Anoniman

PC 1.3 Changelog

Everything? Male seahorses are giving a birth, If you wanted to know... HYPE!
  6. Anoniman

PC 1.3 Changelog

Si Sir, you da real MVP! :redspin:
  7. Anoniman

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

My new wallpaper! You guys are da real MVPs. Hi 5! :joy:
  8. Anoniman

tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

HEY! Maybe some starbound references? Like these tech abilities, weapons, armor or pets.
  9. Anoniman

Yea but we need to add goku's powers and his outfit should give some bonuses. OR We could make an accesory that gives sayian powers. Something symbollic Like the 4th dragonball. I have suggestion for Cloud crafting: Cloud in jar + 20 soul of light + 15 ectoplasm. And it should work as mount.
  10. Anoniman

You should make a drogonball reference. Endgame Orange Goku's kimono giving high defense and bonuses, ability to fly and dash. For earlier game magical cloud mount. And of course KAMEHAMEHA spell :)
  11. Anoniman

tAPI Ulterraria

You should make a drogonball reference. Endgame Orange Goku's kimono giving high defense and bonuses, ability to fly and dash. For earlier game magical cloud mount. And of course KAMEHAMEHA spell :)
  12. Anoniman

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Hey! Nice mod :redspin:
  13. Anoniman

Official Terraria: Otherworld

How much it will cost?
  14. Anoniman

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

What are the plans for the future of this mod?
Back
Top Bottom