Search results for query: *

1. Fabritzio

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

All I’m saying is that there’s a whole community craving ocram and you guys are just completely ignoring it and watering it down by disregarding everyone who wants him back by snidely marking comments like he’s lazy or doesnt fit in , and the void bag is a builders best friend my support all day...
  2. Fabritzio

Knowing what people meant is half the battle. Sings the cut seen to GIJOE. Srry missed the bottom section of your last post. But I’m not complaining I’m just talking for me and the other players that have come to agree with what I’m saying. I don’t see why he couldn’t of just been a side boss...
  3. Fabritzio

I’m not mad I’m just highly passionate about the game I’ve personally come to know and love. In my own opinion and lots and lots of other council players have come to agree with this. Ocram didn’t feel lazy. The vast majority of council players don’t have the ideals of thinking ocram or any of...
  4. Fabritzio

More storage is great but sence council didn’t get the dd2 update this would be our third storage medium. If we get it at all. Which is lame. How you bout to add it to the game files then remove it. Please for the sake of the council community. Stop it. Either leave it in, or don’t add it ,your...
Back
Top Bottom