Search results for query: *

1. Martith

Switch Who do you think this game is for?

To be more precise: Official - Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx! - If you want to read it yourself. It wasn't made for a specific type of gamer, per-say. I was never into Mario. (To be frank I enjoy the classic P&C adventure games like Monkey Island.) But I adore Terraria.
  2. Martith

WOF expert mode is stupid

Hard to say with just text describing what you're doing. Lot of the bosses are, sadly, not very melee friendly. Might have to switch to a bow/gun or cheese it with a -lot- of beenades (or the star cannon).
  3. Martith

Game Mechanics Doctor Mode - A mode that is more difficult than Master Mode.

You can "win" Terraria? That's news to me.... Very few people are interested in an "unwinnable" game. They will either Kirk it, then brag about beating the game, or trash it and move on to something else. The ideas are interesting, but it does throw players into a specific play-style...
  4. Martith

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Not sure why people are saying the game is going to be dead or 'ending'. So long as the game remains playable it will be 'alive'. Monkey Island 'died', but was kept alive by modding. That is to say the game REQUIRED modding in order to be able to run on modern operating systems at all (prior to...
Back
Top Bottom