Search results for query: *

1. AAAGGGHHH

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Little Mac is so :red:ing stupid. Strongest onstage fighter but offstage he just instantly dies.
  2. AAAGGGHHH

Yeah, ROB and his dtilt is stupid good. Comes out really fast. His dthrow at high percents is basically a guaranteed kill as well. Nair has really good range, and the "robble" is stupid good. It takes timing but it's 60% in only a few seconds.
  3. AAAGGGHHH

Any ROB mains here? He is absolutely broken if you know all his tricks.
  4. AAAGGGHHH

Nice!

Nice!
  5. AAAGGGHHH

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Just discovered these alts now, and I must say these are amazing! The amount of detail that goes into each and every biome is astounding. I love the fact you really didn't forget a single thing, from liquids to plants to critters. Bravo!
  6. AAAGGGHHH

A Small Hanging Garden

The Garden of Hell is really nice! The little details like the fireblossom really complete the build and flesh out the landscape.
  7. AAAGGGHHH

Sprites The Explosion in a Bottle and other Accesory Shenanigans

Cool! Nice sprites too. I'd never noticed the improper coloration for the bundle of balloons, but I'm glad you've fixed that. You have a little mistake I think with the Bunny Balloon though. I don't think explosive is right, but great suggestion!
  8. AAAGGGHHH

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

This is a lovely guide, especially someone who has only recently began to play Terraria. Many thanks! Surprised you made The Horseman's Blade only C+ though.
  9. AAAGGGHHH

Painting Swatches

This is amazing! A great resource for builders. It must've taken quite a long time to compile all this.
  10. AAAGGGHHH

Congrats!

Congrats!
  11. AAAGGGHHH

Biomes & Nature The Swamp (Jungle Alternative)

I personally like the idea of a swamp biome; I think swamps are mysterious environments which could capture the aspects of exploration and adventure into the unknown in Terraria without relying on something completely out of this world, such as the Crimson. However, I feel a swamp in it of...
Back
Top Bottom