Search results for query: *

1. J

PS4 Looking to buy pets remaining for Master of Pets.

I would like to trade my Toy Sled and Grinch Whistle for the Bone Key and Cursed Sapling. My PSN is JessieN- Tried to leave a message with ps app but I'm having some issues If you have a Rod of Discord I'll trade you my car keys
  2. J

PS4 Looking for a nazar

Awesome
  3. J

PS4 Looking for a nazar

I threw it at you did you get it?
  4. J

PS4 Looking for a nazar

Did you want to create a world for me to join?
  5. J

PS4 Looking for a nazar

Maybe the flower boots for my friend, he plays with a hardcore character and sometimes lose his items permanently upon death My username is JessieN-
  6. J

PS4 Looking for a nazar

Oof I just got 2 flower boots like an hour before you replied. I just had three nazars drop so I'll give you one. I'm still playing now but if your not available I can trade tomorrow around 8pm. I can probably make time around 2pm but it really depends.
  7. J

PS4 Looking for a nazar

I notice not many PS4 players trade here, I can try searching for it on my game if you haven't already gotten it. Do you have anything useful to trade? Or are you just wanting to buy with gold? There's some items I need If you decide on this. I'm currently looking for flower boots. I also need...
  8. J

PS4 PS4 Multiplayer Map Disapeering

Still happening here for both my bf and I
  9. J

PS4 Weapon Life Drain freezes game and crashes

It can be re-created every single time I do it. Anytime I use the magic staff Life Drain my entire game freezes and if I'm in Multiplayer the other players can see me frozen. Eventually I'll get kicked off on their end but my game won't change unless I force shut down application. I don't know...
  10. J

PS4 WTB or Trade for Rod of Discord, Necromantic Scroll, and Ravenstaff

I lost my rod of discord and can't find another, I farmed the Martain Madness event like crazy for the scutlix so I have plenty event items. I've been farming moonlord as well but I only got the sword and celebration as weapons. If you need any other items or just money let me know and I'll...
  11. J

Xbox One extreme visual glitch

I turned autosaved off and some of the messed up pieces of my world started working again. I still have about 3 sections messed up on the surface, haven't checked underground. Other than that I still have no solution :( I've been flying over the messed up parts and playing around it. I did make...
  12. J

Thank you, I did
  13. J

Having the same issue on PS4, I got Single Player mode to work without the glitch but when I Host in Multiplayer I still get this visual bug.
Back
Top Bottom