Search results for query: *

1. Kassette_Tape

I HAVE ARRIVED!!... Hi

Thank you! I'll sure give those a try soon enough! Mainly the builds one.. I really should explore more. And I don't see any reason I wouldn't want a dragon!
  2. Kassette_Tape

Things you always do before entering hardmode?

-Make a bunch of sky-boxes at one edge of the map to hold every npc so I don't have to expand town soon -Fish a :red:load of boxes so i don't have to mine much if I'm lucky -Sacrifice the guide thrice just for fun. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
  3. Kassette_Tape

Stupidest things you did in terraria

Wasting about 20 hours building random stuff instead of actually making progress and getting beter gear. I can still hear my friend's angry comments telling me to sTOP BUILDING A FREAKING METRO STATION
  4. Kassette_Tape

NPCs & Enemies Mech Brain of Cthulhu

I think that would be fun and all, but how should it even work? At least for me, the BoC ends up being a pretty boring fight after a bit.
  5. Kassette_Tape

I HAVE ARRIVED!!... Hi

Hey! My name is Kass and I have absolutelly no idea as to what Im doing in the forums and what to do! Just know I like doing pixel art and building stuff. Also.. I'd be quite thankfull if someone gave me some directions around as of what to do here.. ft. a lil town i built.
  6. Kassette_Tape

Your Main Headcanons

The crystal to summon the OOA is actually radioactive and it makes the player hallucinate all of the event.
  7. Kassette_Tape

Story creation time!

...he found a cave and entered it, after a short walk (or fall) inside the cave, he had found a normal chest, and inside it he saw...
  8. Kassette_Tape

What's the one Feature you would like to see in Terraria that is too Ambitious to be Implemented?

Something that makes cleansing the world from corruption/crimson worth it. Seriously, you do all that work for what,even? Maybe they should set up a reward system like the angler for each X% or so of the world you clean.
  9. Kassette_Tape

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

God I cannot wait for new blocks! So many ideas of what to build...
Back
Top Bottom