Search results for query: *

1. Cqllel

Other Hardware Cursor?

It doesn't matter if I have 69fps or 420fps, the cursor has noticable input delay and it's incredibly annoying. It has almost none when it's night, but during the day (In game and title screen) it has input delay. Just give us a mf hardware cursor. This game has been around for 10+ years now and...
  2. Cqllel

Other Hardware Cursor?

Gibe hardware cursor option? Even tho I get 60+fps, the cursor still has noticeable input delay. And it gets worse if the frame rate is lower, too. I've played a game with much worse cursor input delay (Because low framerate) and was quickly solved with "Hardware cursor" setting, tho it removed...
  3. Cqllel

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

It's the Waves Quality. Turn them off. It was an instant fix for my frame rate. It's a shame I have to turn it off. I was really looking forward to finally having the waves feature in
  4. Cqllel

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

The game doesn't run that well anymore. I had to turn my 'waves' off ever since I entered Hell. My frames kept dropping so hard constantly. It was unplayable. Even having the waves quality on low made it lag so much Please Fix
  5. Cqllel

Switch My friend may have figured out what is causing the Switch World lock bug.

Thank god! I've been dying to play Terraria again! I haven't played much since release. And today, I did start a new survival for the third time. But meh. I rly don't wanna keep playing it. I just want my stuff back
  6. Cqllel

Switch My friend may have figured out what is causing the Switch World lock bug.

I tested it with an item frame. I just placed one in a random world and then I, wasn't able to rejoin
  7. Cqllel

Switch Stuck on the Loading Screen

I just tested it. I can't rejoin my random world now lol. Heck
  8. Cqllel

DAMMIT. I have a bunch of item frames.. :c
  9. Cqllel

Damb. 60 hours? I couldn't even play the game for more than a day :c
  10. Cqllel

So I guess the glitch really is inevitable..
  11. Cqllel

Yeah.. That's what triggered the glitch. I regret it so much. And now all my worlds are unaccessible. Even ones I create will eventually stop loading
  12. Cqllel

I already reported it there. Just putting this problem out errywhere. All I have to do is wait until next year and the problem hopefully will be fixed
  13. Cqllel

It's possible. But when it first happened to me, I closed out of the game without saving and exiting and that's when it all started. Might've been a coincidence, too. But it probably triggered the problem? Whenever it says the world is Loading, it'll slowly progress to 100%. If it goes slow...
  14. Cqllel

It's not lost, I'm pretty sure it's just that I can't join my world's for no reason. But they remain there. Its an inevitable problem. It's only a matter of time before more people discover it. And hopefully it gets fixed soon
  15. Cqllel

16. Cqllel

I have a world that I spent so much time in exploring, building, and crafting, and now it's all gone.. Won't let me rejoin my world. So, with my character, I had a bunch of stuff on me and decided to make a new world. Rebuilt my castle and done so much more in that world. Played the game for...
Back
Top Bottom