Search results for query: *

1. Herodarrion Games

tModLoader Halo Weapons

DISCLAIMER: Halo is owned by Microsoft, 343 Industries, and Bungie. All sprites were made by Hashashaaaa, so all credit goes to him and his amazing pixelart skill. *This mod has planned updates* Since everybody and their mother is excited for Halo MCC on PC and Halo Infinite. I put all of the...
  2. Herodarrion Games

Im doing things. What things I dont know. Thing stuff!

Im doing things. What things I dont know. Thing stuff!
  3. Herodarrion Games

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

Has there been any progress on fixing the multiplayer bug with this. I've been desperately looking for glowmask tutorials and methods and this is the only one thats worked
  4. Herodarrion Games

tModLoader How do I make and use a glowmask?

I've tried every tutorial I could find and etc on github and the closest Ive come is getting it to work as a dropped item but I want it working for when the gun is firing. Can anyone help me?
  5. Herodarrion Games

Any gun reloading mods or C# code?

Gee thanks for that it'll at least give me a jumping off point, thank you!
  6. Herodarrion Games

Sorry for my really basic knowledge, but how do timers work and if you could link me to an example I'd be grateful
  7. Herodarrion Games

Hello, I'm extremely new to modding and I was trying to make some custom guns and wanted to know how to make a gun reloading system. I've seen it done in Terraria Overhaul and the Halo 3 ODST mod but I dont know how to emulate or create that effect.
  8. Herodarrion Games

tModLoader Halo 3 ODST MOD

Hi! I'm relatively new to modding and coding, but I've been putting as much effort as I can into my little personal and friend projects and I was wondering how you make your guns reload or have a reload effect? I'm working on my own little Halo mod and like I said it's little and the NPC sprites...
Back
Top Bottom