Search results for query: *

1. Marc IceBlade

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

@Fallen-Angel I already tried to redo the size in a sprite maker, it always cuts off at the same part. It works on items in the Inventory, but I am trying to make an armor piece and there it just won't work. Even if I space the sprite sheet correctly (making all 20 sprites 70x40), it still cuts...
  2. Marc IceBlade

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello, I am somewaht new to Modding with tModloader and I ran into a problem that I have not found a solution off yet. Is there a way to make an Item's sprite bigger or am I always limited too the same size? At the moment I am working on an accessory and the sprite is 40 x 56 pixels, I would...
  3. Marc IceBlade

Here is my CC entry http://i.imgur.com/hNClEcZ.jpg

Here is my CC entry http://i.imgur.com/hNClEcZ.jpg
  4. Marc IceBlade

Here is my CC Entry :D (Btw if anybody wants to see the original Picture just google "Evoland 2...

Here is my CC Entry :D (Btw if anybody wants to see the original Picture just google "Evoland 2 Wallpaper") http://i.imgur.com/jremP0j.png
  5. Marc IceBlade

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Well I have 3 Suggestions for the Wire-Mechanics. -Wireless Teleporters, maybe that u give them a certain Number and the one with the same number connects. -New Pressure plates: So far a pressure plate activates or deactivates something, I think we should get one that only activates as long as...
  6. Marc IceBlade

Portal

Wow Thx for sharing the Wall-Strateg ^^
  7. Marc IceBlade

Portal

This is awesome! I am making a Portal Map myself but I have no idea what to make the Background Walls out of, I mean with Gemspark blocks I feel like that the Style just isn't really there. Any Tips?
  8. Marc IceBlade

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Hello! I have been watching this Thread for quite some time now. And now where I couldn't find a good way to make the Vanity set I want I thought you could maybe help me ^^. I would like to have a Soldier. Here's an Imagine for you to see what I kinda wanna have.
  9. Marc IceBlade

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congratulations Red and Cenx ^^. I wish the best for you two in the future ^^
  10. Marc IceBlade

Ok thanks, seems like I should really make some more :P

Ok thanks, seems like I should really make some more :P
  11. Marc IceBlade

~Pellaeon's creations~

Clearly awesome Builds u have there M8! I really love the Roof Design of your buildings and the one from the Watchtower is pretty amazing. I am not the best at roof Building i gotta say :P
  12. Marc IceBlade

Blocks & Decoration Mannequin Inventories

I support this Idea! Mannequins should definatly have slots for dye and accesoires.
  13. Marc IceBlade

Marc's new Terraria World

New Pixelart is here Hell and Ocean also deserved a little Pixelart! Enjoy:
  14. Marc IceBlade

Showcase your headquaters!

This is my Base. I built it because I thought than in a Medieval Town a Palace is the best thing to operate from. It's a bit empty but in Palaces you mostly don't see that much. Altho I am quite proud of the Custom Flag I made for myself since it's something unique.
  15. Marc IceBlade

@Villy Spectrum Thx for the comment, but I gotta admit that I quite often forget about Paintings. I joined shortly after the 1.1 Update so I didn't have that many options back than. And yes I really enjoy building :D. I think I will post some more, but u know? Can't do it all in one shot. Also...
  16. Marc IceBlade

Heh, Seems like the all of you like my Pixelart the most. Maybe I should make more :P
  17. Marc IceBlade

No Khaios I just couldnt make the Spoiler work ! :C Any ideas what I could do wrong? Nvm I made it work! Thanks for the Hint
  18. Marc IceBlade

I did what you wanted me to do. Check my thread again to see what you requested. Have a nice day ^^

I did what you wanted me to do. Check my thread again to see what you requested. Have a nice day ^^
  19. Marc IceBlade

@ Khaios Thank you for the constructive Critic, but you know, my Buildings are supposed to be Medieval like and U got to admit a lot of times back than they just used simple stone Bricks and some Wood. Personally I like that the best for Terraria. I experimented with more Mondern Buildings but...
  20. Marc IceBlade

Welcome to Marc's Empire! Some of you may have seen my old Thread about my Terraria World. I decided to build a World which is better and bigger! So enjoy! Currenty there are 3 Towns/Villages in my World
Back
Top Bottom